DFW Unveils 10 New Gates, Concourse Expansion
GRAPEVINE, Texas (AP) – Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport has unveiled 10 new gates as part of a concourse extension at Terminal B.
DFW officials on Thursday announced the new gates, B30-B39, will be used to serve American Eagle regional jet flights.
The upgrades are part of the airport’s $2.3 billion capital improvement program to redefine the four original terminals that opened in 1974. With the addition of 10 gates, DFW has a total of 164 gates across its five terminals.
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is the world’s third busiest, with about 1,850 flights daily and serving 60 million customers annually.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas To Begin West Nile Virus Ground Spraying
- Teacher Charged With Improper Relationship With Student
- Minivan Slams Into House In Frisco
- Cowboys Tonight – ‘Projects’ Or Suspect?
- DPD Looking For Jeep Involved In Deadly Uptown Shooting
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures