IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationally have declined 3 cents this week.
AAA Texas reported Thursday that the statewide price at the pump slipped to $3.45 per gallon. Drivers nationwide are paying an average $3.66 per gallon.
Galveston and Houston have the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.46 per gallon. The association survey found Amarillo and El Paso have the least expensive gasoline this week in Texas at $3.34 per gallon.
AAA analysts expect retail prices to decline in advance of the summer driving season as the refinery maintenance season ends and gasoline production increases.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Ag Commissioner Approves Pesticide Targeting Wild Pigs
- 13 Dogs Die In Grand Prairie House Fire; Some Rescued
- Cable Show Could Hold Key To Homeownership In DFW
- Police & Fire Pension Board Backs State Rep. Plan To Save Troubled Fund
- Graduate Students Helping Wage Cyber Crime War
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures