Gas Prices Down 3 Cents Across Texas
IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationally have declined 3 cents this week.
AAA Texas reported Thursday that the statewide price at the pump slipped to $3.45 per gallon. Drivers nationwide are paying an average $3.66 per gallon.
Galveston and Houston have the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.46 per gallon. The association survey found Amarillo and El Paso have the least expensive gasoline this week in Texas at $3.34 per gallon.
AAA analysts expect retail prices to decline in advance of the summer driving season as the refinery maintenance season ends and gasoline production increases.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arlington Contractor Costs City of Fort Worth Time And Money
- Bees Emerge From Pipe, Sting Farmer To Death
- Possible Plea Deal In Dallas County Corruption Case
- Video Calls Officer’s Treatment Of Black Citizens Into Question
- More Angst For Euless Apartment Residents
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures