Gas Prices Down 3 Cents Across Texas
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
IRVING (AP) - Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationally have declined 3 cents this week.
AAA Texas reported Thursday that the statewide price at the pump slipped to $3.45 per gallon. Drivers nationwide are paying an average $3.66 per gallon.
Galveston and Houston have the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.46 per gallon. The association survey found Amarillo and El Paso have the least expensive gasoline this week in Texas at $3.34 per gallon.
AAA analysts expect retail prices to decline in advance of the summer driving season as the refinery maintenance season ends and gasoline production increases.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Oklahoma Official: Felt ‘Pressure’ To Carry Out Executions
- Fatal Heart Attacks Occur On Christmas More Than Any Other Day
- Cattle Thefts On The Rise & That Means Higher Beef Prices
- 1 Killed In Seagoville Single-Engine Plane Crash
- Rajon Rondo Officially Traded To The Dallas Mavericks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures