IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices in Texas and nationally have declined 3 cents this week.
AAA Texas reported Thursday that the statewide price at the pump slipped to $3.45 per gallon. Drivers nationwide are paying an average $3.66 per gallon.
Galveston and Houston have the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.46 per gallon. The association survey found Amarillo and El Paso have the least expensive gasoline this week in Texas at $3.34 per gallon.
AAA analysts expect retail prices to decline in advance of the summer driving season as the refinery maintenance season ends and gasoline production increases.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lightning Strikes Spark House Fires Across North Texas
- Farmers Branch Police Arrest Suspect Who Stabbed Off-Duty Officer
- Hill, No. 4 TCU Roll 43-0 As Kansas Ties NCAA Road Loss Mark
- Harden Leads Rockets Past Mavericks 107-91
- Dallas Tourists, Experts React To Release Of JFK Assassination Docs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures