WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) – The 34th annual Scarborough Renaissance Festival is now open, running every Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. through Memorial Day. The event is interactive fun for everyone and includes 16th Century style with 21 stages, a newly expanded Mermaid Lagoon, hundreds of costumed characters, 200 shoppes, artisan demonstrations, renaissance rides, games of skill, and food fit for a king.
The festival is located in Waxahachie, 30 minutes south of the Metroplex. Click here for more information, or call 972-938-3247.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at the event on Thursday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Blank Says No Rift Going Forward With Jones Over Goodell’s Contract
- Large Grass Fire Scorches Part Of Parker County
- Jefferson Davis Park In Fort Worth To Be Renamed
- Uber Charges Costumer Over $14,000 For 20-Minute Ride
- Season Of Giving: Forbes Reveals The Top U.S. Charities Of 2017
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures