WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) – The 34th annual Scarborough Renaissance Festival is now open, running every Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. through Memorial Day. The event is interactive fun for everyone and includes 16th Century style with 21 stages, a newly expanded Mermaid Lagoon, hundreds of costumed characters, 200 shoppes, artisan demonstrations, renaissance rides, games of skill, and food fit for a king.
The festival is located in Waxahachie, 30 minutes south of the Metroplex. Click here for more information, or call 972-938-3247.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at the event on Thursday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Erath County Humane Society, Overcapacity and Overflowed, Pleads For Help
- President Trump Directs Justice Department To Ban Bump Stocks
- Taco Bell Cashier Fired After Putting Racial Slur On Receipt
- Dallas Cowboys Military Combine Returning For Second Year
- Same-Sex Couple In Texas Sues After Being Rejected As Foster Parents
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures