WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) – The 34th annual Scarborough Renaissance Festival is now open, running every Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. through Memorial Day. The event is interactive fun for everyone and includes 16th Century style with 21 stages, a newly expanded Mermaid Lagoon, hundreds of costumed characters, 200 shoppes, artisan demonstrations, renaissance rides, games of skill, and food fit for a king.
The festival is located in Waxahachie, 30 minutes south of the Metroplex. Click here for more information, or call 972-938-3247.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at the event on Thursday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Mazara Homers, Drives In 5 As Rangers Top White Sox 9-8
- One Person Dead, One Injured After Fort Worth Apartment Fire
- ‘Get What You Get’ With Tattoo Vending Machine
- Grand Prairie Police Department Explains SB4 To Community
- Disabled Woman Turned Away From Handicap Dressing Room
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures