DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An overturned cement truck is causing major traffic problems this Friday afternoon, just in time for the evening commute.
The truck overturned at Highway 175 East near Martin Luther King Blvd. and has spilled fuel on the roadway.
All the lanes are shut down while crews clean up the area.
There is no anticipated reopen timetable for the highway. Drivers in the area should expect delays.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Panthers Still Perfect, Romo Injured Again In 33-14 Loss
- New Super PAC Formed For Perry For President
- Tony Romo Leaves Game With Left Clavicle Injury
- Manziel Benched For Reportedly Lying To Coaches
- NFL Preview: Carolina Panthers vs Dallas Cowboys
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures