DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An overturned cement truck is causing major traffic problems this Friday afternoon, just in time for the evening commute.
The truck overturned at Highway 175 East near Martin Luther King Blvd. and has spilled fuel on the roadway.
All the lanes are shut down while crews clean up the area.
There is no anticipated reopen timetable for the highway. Drivers in the area should expect delays.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Irving Watch Party Cheers Trump’s Inauguration
- Read Trump’s Full Inaugural Address
- Power 5 Conferences Vote To Stop Spring Practices Off Campus
- D.C. Police Confront Inauguration Protesters & Vandals
- Curry, Durant, LeBron, Irving To Start NBA All-Star Game
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures