Cement Truck Spill Closes Highway In Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An overturned cement truck is causing major traffic problems this Friday afternoon, just in time for the evening commute.
The truck overturned at Highway 175 East near Martin Luther King Blvd. and has spilled fuel on the roadway.
All the lanes are shut down while crews clean up the area.
There is no anticipated reopen timetable for the highway. Drivers in the area should expect delays.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Car Jacking Suspect
- Plano’s Vision Of The Future Now The Subject Of Controversy
- Judge Halts Worker’s Comp Claim For Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham
- Blue Bell Voluntarily Recalls All Of Its Products Due To Possible Health Risk
- Driver Rescued From Burning Car By Police Had Just Seconds To Live
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures