DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An overturned cement truck is causing major traffic problems this Friday afternoon, just in time for the evening commute.
The truck overturned at Highway 175 East near Martin Luther King Blvd. and has spilled fuel on the roadway.
All the lanes are shut down while crews clean up the area.
There is no anticipated reopen timetable for the highway. Drivers in the area should expect delays.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- American Airlines Paying $200 Million For Stake In China Southern
- Texan Pleads Guilty To Claiming Rigged Wisconsin Jackpot
- Music Teacher Says Jam Sessions Help Kids Graduate
- Mother Shot And Killed Trying To Sell Gaming Console
- Little Elm Residents Still Reeling From Hail Storms
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures