Fort Worth Shooting Leaves 2 People Dead
FORT WORTH (AP) - A shooting at a North Texas apartment complex has left two people dead, including a 17-year-old boy, and resulted in injuries to another.
Fort Worth police say the shooting Thursday evening occurred as a group of people gathered in a courtyard of the complex. Several people then fired on the group.
Killed in the shooting were 17-year-old Ajimon Holmes and 41-year-old David Bilbo. A third person was shot who was later treated at a hospital. His condition was not known.
Investigators are speaking with witnesses in an effort to identify suspects.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures