FORT WORTH (AP) – A shooting at a North Texas apartment complex has left two people dead, including a 17-year-old boy, and resulted in injuries to another.
Fort Worth police say the shooting Thursday evening occurred as a group of people gathered in a courtyard of the complex. Several people then fired on the group.
Killed in the shooting were 17-year-old Ajimon Holmes and 41-year-old David Bilbo. A third person was shot who was later treated at a hospital. His condition was not known.
Investigators are speaking with witnesses in an effort to identify suspects.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Thousands Of People Pay Final Respects To Barbara Bush
- Dallas County Nearly Doubles Couple’s Property Value
- North Korea Says It Has Suspended Nuclear, Missile Testing
- Railroad Commissioner Responds To Dallas Mayor’s Comments
- Former President George Bush Greets Those Saying Goodbye To Former First Lady
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures