The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NFL Slams Reports Of Elliott’s Accuser Being Discredited
- Goodell Names Arbitrator To Rule On Elliott’s Appeal
- Report: Texts Show Ezekiel Elliott Accuser Discussing Blackmail
- Will Zeke Suspension Lead To Trouble For NFL & Commissioner Goodell?
- Cowboys QB Moore Healthy, Now Behind Prescott
- Former Cowboy Lucky Whitehead Has Broken Foot, Sidelined Indefinitely
- Jason Garrett: “The National Anthem Is Sacred, The Flag Is Sacred”
- Hall Of Famer Jerry Rice Takes Part In 49ers Practice
- Goodell: Have To Understand Other Side In Anthem Protests
- Ezekiel Elliott’s Father Says Legal Team Is Ready To ‘Fight’ For Son