The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Van In Wreck With Dallas Cowboys Staff Bus Was Turning Left
- Texans Star J.J. Watt Has Back Surgery
- Cowboys Know Romo, Bryant Only Part Of Turnaround
- Dallas Cowboys Make Their Official Move To ‘The Star’ In Frisco
- NFL To Hire Chief Medical Officer
- Browns RB Crowell Attends Dallas Officer’s Funeral
- Von Miller Accepts Record-Breaking Deal With Broncos
- Brady To Drop Appeal, Serve 4-Game ‘Deflategate’ Suspension
- Forbes Says Cowboys Are 1st Team Worth $4 Billion
- Brady’s ‘Deflategate’ Appeal Rejected By Federal Court