The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Elliott Granted Temporary Restraining Order, Eligible For Sunday’s Game
- NFL Players, Owners Hold ‘Constructive’ Talks On Issues
- NaVorro Bowman Signs 1-Year Deal With Raiders
- Titans End 11-Game Skid To Colts With 36-22 Win
- Elliott’s Attorneys Trying To Put Hold On 6-Game Suspension
- NFLPA To Appeal Ezekiel Elliott Case To New York Court
- Bridgewater Cleared To Rejoin Vikings For Practice This Week
- Ezekiel Elliott Sidelined Again As Legal Fight Continues
- Al Michaels Sorry For Weinstein Joke In “Sunday Night Football”
- McCarthy: Packers’ Rodgers To Have Surgery On Collarbone