The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Stressing Numbers Over Finding New No. 1 Receiver
- NFL Stadiums To Have Fully Digital Ticket Systems In 2018-19 Season
- Cowboys’ David Irving Suspended 4 Games For Violating Substance Abuse Policy
- Elliott Hopes To Join Cowboys Leaders After Tumultuous Year
- Cowboys Make Martin The NFL’s Highest-Paid Guard
- Hardy Signed By UFC After Winning First MMA Fight In 57 Seconds
- Martin Rejoins Cowboys With Big New Contract Imminent
- 10 NFL Quarterbacks Under The Most Pressure To Perform In 2018
- Cardinals Rookie Plans To Pay Off Sister’s Student Loans
- Texans Safety Andre Hal Diagnosed With Hodgkin Lymphoma