Are The Cowboys Better?
The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Lose McClain To 4-Game Drug Suspension
- 5 Recent Cowboys’ Player Suspensions For Violating NFL Substance Abuse Policy
- Cowboys + Dez Get Close, As A Domino Must Fall
- Hyundai Replaces General Motors As NFL Auto Sponsor
- Tom Brady’s ‘Deflategate’ Appeal Begins At NFL Headquarters
- Cowboys QB Romo Back Strong, Misses No Offseason Workouts
- Cowboys Rookie OT Chaz Green Undergoes Surgery
- Cowboys Vs. Dez: ‘Cool’ Meets ‘Sympathetic’
- FBI Says Phoenix Man Eyed Super Bowl Attack
- Dallas Cowboys To Host St. Louis Rams In Oxnard