Are The Cowboys Better?
The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Extra Talk About NFL Extra Point Changes
- If You’re Jerry, You Call About Adrian Peterson
- Garrett: Hardy Must Do ‘Right Things From The Beginning’
- NFL Owners Head Into Final Day Of Meetings
- Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Speaks About Controversial Greg Hardy Signing
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo Spearheading Fantasy Football Convention
- NFL Unveils Plans To Mark 50th Super Bowl
- NFL Owners Shoot Down Most Replay Proposals
- Former Dallas Cowboys Aikman, Johnston React To Greg Hardy Signing
- NFL Suspending TV Blackouts For 2015 Season