The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys “Anticipate” Rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott Playing In Preseason Game Vs Seattle
- Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Suffers Concussion, Will Not Play Vs Seattle
- Cowboys Show ‘Juice’ In Squeezing Miami
- Prescott, Romo Lead Cowboys To Preseason Win Over Dolphins
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Awaits Sentence In Rape Cases
- An ‘Ominous’ Surgery For Cowboys TE James Hanna?
- Chiefs’ Charles Off PUP List, Makes Training Camp Debut
- Eagles Get WR Dorial Green-Beckham In Trade With Titans
- Fisher: 5 Dallas Cowboys ‘FishTips’ In Review In LA
- Aggies & Seahawks Extend ’12th Man’ Use Agreement