Are The Cowboys Better?
The Dallas Cowboys started the 2014 NFL Draft by taking an offensive player in OL Zack Martin. Over the next six rounds, Dallas selected eight more players — seven on the defensive side the ball, including 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence.
Considering the entire offseason, are the Cowboys now a better team?
“Yes, we are better,” Jones said. “There’s no question about that. Relative to where we played last year, we’ve had a very impactful draft. We actually have had an impactful offseason, relative to the way we play. We’re better.”
Do you think the Cowboys are better? Vote here!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Romo, Tannehill Ready For Dress Rehearsals
- Garrett, Jerry On ‘Same Page’ With Romo
- Manziel Fined $12,000 For Middle Finger
- Jerry Jones: Forbes’ $3.2B Valuation Hasn’t Helped On Field
- 3-Down Linebackers Grow Scarcer
- Offseason Camps Keep NFL Players In Shape
- Garrett: LB Holloman’s Career Likely Over Due To Neck Injury
- Cowboys Shuffle LBs As McClain Skips Workouts
- Cowboys’ Romo, McClain Sit Out Wednesday Practice
- Browns Nab Hoyer As Starter, Not Manziel