DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department is searching for one of their own, and there are concerns the former assistant police chief is suicidal.
DPD has issued a critical missing alert for Gregory Holliday.
The 64-year-old was last seen walking near the 5800 block of Campbell Road. When last seen Holliday was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts.
Police say Holliday could be armed and may harm himself.
Officials are asking that anyone who knows Holliday’s whereabouts or may have seen him call 911 or (214) 671-4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Man On Trial In Fatal Oklahoma Interstate Shootings
- Nestle Selling US Candy Business For $2.9 Billion
- High Court Rejects Texas Democrats’ Gerrymandering Complaint
- Saints QB Brees: No Plans To Field Offers From Other Teams
- North Texas Man Found Dead After Boat Overturns On Oklahoma Lake
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures