DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department is searching for one of their own, and there are concerns the former assistant police chief is suicidal.
DPD has issued a critical missing alert for Gregory Holliday.
The 64-year-old was last seen walking near the 5800 block of Campbell Road. When last seen Holliday was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts.
Police say Holliday could be armed and may harm himself.
Officials are asking that anyone who knows Holliday’s whereabouts or may have seen him call 911 or (214) 671-4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Gang Member On Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender List Caught
- Texas Attorney General’s $100K Gift Came Despite Agency Rules
- On The Rise: Kelly Kraft Has Time On His Side
- On Announcement Of Upcoming Release, Highland Park Classmates Remember John Hinkley Jr.
- Ice Bucket Challenge Leads to ALS Research Breakthrough
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures