DPD: Missing Former Assistant Chief Possibly Suicidal
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department is searching for one of their own, and there are concerns the former assistant police chief is suicidal.
DPD has issued a critical missing alert for Gregory Holliday.
The 64-year-old was last seen walking near the 5800 block of Campbell Road. When last seen Holliday was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts.
Police say Holliday could be armed and may harm himself.
Officials are asking that anyone who knows Holliday’s whereabouts or may have seen him call 911 or (214) 671-4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Scotland Rejects Independence
- Tornado Sirens Malfunction; Disrupt Neighborhood
- DISD Fires Coach For Alleged Involvement In Illegal Recruiting
- Exploding Shower Doors A Problem In Texas & Nationwide
- Restaurant Logo Removed 1 Day After Public Outcry
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures