DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department is searching for one of their own, and there are concerns the former assistant police chief is suicidal.
DPD has issued a critical missing alert for Gregory Holliday.
The 64-year-old was last seen walking near the 5800 block of Campbell Road. When last seen Holliday was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts.
Police say Holliday could be armed and may harm himself.
Officials are asking that anyone who knows Holliday’s whereabouts or may have seen him call 911 or (214) 671-4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Talk Of Moving TSA Checkpoints Outside
- Oak Lawn Men Say They Were Chased By Fake Officer
- North Texas Researchers Working On Alzheimer’s Cure
- Helpful Reminder In Wake Of Deadly Accident
- Former Lead Investigator In Dallas Co. DA’s Office Admits To Taking Bribe
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures