TCU Offensive Lineman Dunbar Signs With Bears
CHICAGO (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – TCU offensive lineman James Dunbar has signed as a free agent with the Chicago Bears. TCU announced the signing on Monday.
Dunbar started all 12 games last season for the Horned Frogs _ seven at left tackle and five at left guard. As a redshirt freshman in 2010, Dunbar saw action in all 13 games, providing depth along the offensive line.
The New Boston, Texas native graduated from TCU last weekend.
In 13 seasons, the Horned Frogs have sent 34 players to the NFL via the draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Fears Turns To Frustration For Lakewood Elementary Parents
- Community Chips In To Rebuild Keller Family’s Home
- DISD Student Captures Teacher’s Profanity-Laced Lecture On Cell Phone
- Texas Leads States Asking Judge Not To Lift Stay In Immigration Lawsuit
- Former Fort Worth Police Chief Ties To Taser Questioned
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures