The Dallas Hearing Foundation is a nonprofit foundation exclusively dedicated to giving the gifts of hearing and speech to children and adults with hearing loss. The foundation’s mission is to provide medical and surgical treatment, hearing technologies, speech and hearing rehabilitation and educational support to those who are in financial need. Click here to learn more.
Relay Texas is in the middle of a four-year effort called “Educate Texas.” The mission of this program is to raise awareness of Relay Texas products and services targeted at the general hearing population, in an effort to lower service explanations given by relay agents and reduce the number of hang-ups experienced during relay calls. Click here to learn more.
- Texas’ GOP Speaker Calls For Removal Of Confederate Marker
- SEC Football Report: Florida Tops Tennessee On Hail Mary
- Wings’ Allisha Gray Wins WNBA Rookie Of The Year Award
- Kohl’s To Start Accepting Amazon Returns At Some Stores
- Texas’ Castro Again Says He’s Not Planning Gubernatorial Run
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures