The Dallas Hearing Foundation is a nonprofit foundation exclusively dedicated to giving the gifts of hearing and speech to children and adults with hearing loss. The foundation’s mission is to provide medical and surgical treatment, hearing technologies, speech and hearing rehabilitation and educational support to those who are in financial need. Click here to learn more.
Relay Texas is in the middle of a four-year effort called “Educate Texas.” The mission of this program is to raise awareness of Relay Texas products and services targeted at the general hearing population, in an effort to lower service explanations given by relay agents and reduce the number of hang-ups experienced during relay calls. Click here to learn more.
- Veteran Dallas Police Officer Needs A Kidney Transplant
- More Finger Pointing As Paxton’s Trial Expected To Cost $2M
- 4-time Pro Bowl RB Arian Foster Retires
- First Day Of Early Voting Way Ahead Of Past Two Elections In North Texas
- Analysts Doubt Texas Is A Toss-Up State
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures