The Dallas Hearing Foundation is a nonprofit foundation exclusively dedicated to giving the gifts of hearing and speech to children and adults with hearing loss. The foundation’s mission is to provide medical and surgical treatment, hearing technologies, speech and hearing rehabilitation and educational support to those who are in financial need. Click here to learn more.
Relay Texas is in the middle of a four-year effort called “Educate Texas.” The mission of this program is to raise awareness of Relay Texas products and services targeted at the general hearing population, in an effort to lower service explanations given by relay agents and reduce the number of hang-ups experienced during relay calls. Click here to learn more.
- Texas Man On Trial In Fatal Oklahoma Interstate Shootings
- Nestle Selling US Candy Business For $2.9 Billion
- High Court Rejects Texas Democrats’ Gerrymandering Complaint
- Saints QB Brees: No Plans To Field Offers From Other Teams
- North Texas Man Found Dead After Boat Overturns On Oklahoma Lake
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures