The Dallas Hearing Foundation is a nonprofit foundation exclusively dedicated to giving the gifts of hearing and speech to children and adults with hearing loss. The foundation’s mission is to provide medical and surgical treatment, hearing technologies, speech and hearing rehabilitation and educational support to those who are in financial need. Click here to learn more.
Relay Texas is in the middle of a four-year effort called “Educate Texas.” The mission of this program is to raise awareness of Relay Texas products and services targeted at the general hearing population, in an effort to lower service explanations given by relay agents and reduce the number of hang-ups experienced during relay calls. Click here to learn more.
- Trump Tweets Raiders’ Lynch Should Be “Suspended” For Sitting During US Anthem
- Several Dallas ISD Schools Open During Thanksgiving Break To Serve Breakfast & Lunch
- With Time Running Out, Some Consumers Find Free Health Insurance
- Georgia Dome Set For Implosion
- Musicians Unite At AMAs In Wake Of Tumultuous Year
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures