Man Shot & Killed In East Fort Worth
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A 22-year-old man was shot and killed after a domestic disturbance in east Fort Worth early Tuesday, police said.
It happened just before 1:00 a.m. at the Sandy Oaks Apartments in the 1500 block of Sandy Lane at Brentwood Stair Road.
According to police, the man and a 31-year-old woman he was living with got into a fight. The woman pulled out a gun, opened fire and shot the man. He was pronounced dead on scene.
Crime scene detectives were called and police arrested the woman. She will be charged with murder.
The names of those involved have not been released.
There was no one else inside of the apartment at the time of the shooting.
- Oilman Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies At 88
- Business Owners Admit To Scamming Texas Schools
- USDA Decides To Implement Farm Bill Provision
- Storm Debris Discovery Reveals 100+ Years Of North Texas History
- I-Team Maps Route Taken To Dispose Of Ebola Hazardous Waste
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures