Man Shot & Killed In East Fort Worth
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A 22-year-old man was shot and killed after a domestic disturbance in east Fort Worth early Tuesday, police said.
It happened just before 1:00 a.m. at the Sandy Oaks Apartments in the 1500 block of Sandy Lane at Brentwood Stair Road.
According to police, the man and a 31-year-old woman he was living with got into a fight. The woman pulled out a gun, opened fire and shot the man. He was pronounced dead on scene.
Crime scene detectives were called and police arrested the woman. She will be charged with murder.
The names of those involved have not been released.
There was no one else inside of the apartment at the time of the shooting.
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- Austin Police: Shooter Targets Buildings Downtown
- Texas A&M Run Over By LSU, 23-17
- No. 6 TCU’s 48-10 Romp Leaves Texas Reeling
- No. 5 Baylor till on pace for Big 12 repeat
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures