FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A 22-year-old man was shot and killed after a domestic disturbance in east Fort Worth early Tuesday, police said.
It happened just before 1:00 a.m. at the Sandy Oaks Apartments in the 1500 block of Sandy Lane at Brentwood Stair Road.
According to police, the man and a 31-year-old woman he was living with got into a fight. The woman pulled out a gun, opened fire and shot the man. He was pronounced dead on scene.
Crime scene detectives were called and police arrested the woman. She will be charged with murder.
The names of those involved have not been released.
There was no one else inside of the apartment at the time of the shooting.
- Andrus, AL West Champ Rangers Get By A’s 5-0
- Highland Village Store Evacuated; HazMat Crews Called
- Crews Searching For Two Men In Cedar Creek Lake
- TCU Gets Win Over SMU 33-3 Behind Two Hill TDs
- New Smithsonian Museum Chronicling Black History Opens
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures