HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Warrant Roundup Gets Underway This Weekend
- NASCAR Great Gordon To Drive Daytona 500 Pace Car
- Man Arrested After Crashing Into Dallas Fire Truck
- Texas Man Caught In Florida After Killing Uncle; Wanted To Attend Daytona 500
- Judge Denies Request To Delay Texas Voter ID Lawsuit
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures