Rangers Harrison Out Against Astros With Lower Back Stiffness
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- One Dead Two Injured After Overnight Burglary
- John Wiley Price’s Pastor and Church Stand Behind Him
- Police Confirm Body Found Is That Of Missing Woman
- Tribute Flag Found At Flea Market Given To Soldier’s Mother
- Salon Confrontation Ends In Murder-Suicide
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures