HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Trump’s Open Path Causes Agony For Some In GOP
- Peterson Donating $100,000 To Palestine Flood Relief
- Former Alamo Managers Say They’ve Overcome Texas ‘Bullying’
- World Video Game Hall Of Fame Prepares To Induct 2016 Class
- North Texas Cities Hold National Day Of Prayer Events
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures