Rangers Harrison Out Against Astros With Lower Back Stiffness
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- SpaceX To Break Ground On South Texas Rocket Launch Site
- Highland Park ISD Bans Controversial Books From Approved List
- Monday Morning Meltdown – Week 3
- Apple Reports 10 Million New iPhones Sold
- Bailey Sets Cowboys Record With 28 Consecutive Field Goals
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures