HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Man Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Day-Care Children
- Ex-Baylor President: Some Women ‘Make Themselves Victims’
- Wylie Students Head To Gulf To Support Damaged School
- Board Unanimously Votes To Rename Lee Park In Dallas
- Mazda 6 Sedans Recalled For Wiring Problem
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures