HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6.1 Magnitiude Earthquake Reported In Rome
- Confusion As To Whether Trump Could Favor ‘Softening’ Immigration Stance
- Richardson Couple: Someone Killed Our Dog Over Clinton Sign
- Frisco Planning & Zoning Commission Denies Prop To Build Oncor Substation
- Top 5 School Lunch Tips
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures