HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman Found Dead At DART Bus Stop
- Former President Carter Writing Book About Religious Faith
- Apple To Build 2nd Campus, Hire 20,000 In $350B Pledge
- ‘Tourniquet Killer’ Set To Be Executed In Texas
- Take The Same Cognitive Exam As President Trump
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures