HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Legal Community Reacts To Prominent Attorney’s Death
- Surveillance Footage Shows Robbery Suspects Pull Out Gun Near Child
- Texas State Rep Tweets About Response Time By Dallas PD
- Selig, Schuerholz Elected To Baseball Hall Of Fame
- Cowboys Clinch Playoff Spot After Redskins Loss
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures