Rangers Harrison Out Against Astros With Lower Back Stiffness
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- New DNA Standards Could Lead To Thousands Of Texas Retrials
- Jerry Jones Says Randle Wasn’t Benched
- Texas Teen Dies After Being Put In Chokehold While Wrestling
- Cowboys Stumble Into Game With High Powered New England Patriots
- Houston Texans Face Uphill Battle Against Struggling Indianapolis Colts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures