HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Talk Of Moving TSA Checkpoints Outside
- Oak Lawn Men Say They Were Chased By Fake Officer
- North Texas Researchers Working On Alzheimer’s Cure
- Helpful Reminder In Wake Of Deadly Accident
- Former Lead Investigator In Dallas Co. DA’s Office Admits To Taking Bribe
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures