Rangers Harrison Out Against Astros With Lower Back Stiffness
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 1 Dead, 1 Arrested In Azle Shooting
- Denton Police Look For Suspect In Apartment Shooting
- FW Firefighters Rescue Man From Mobile Home
- Cowboys Playoff-Bound And FishTip Says ‘At Home’ Is Good
- Cowboys Dismantle Colts 42-7 To Win NFC East
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures