Rangers Harrison Out Against Astros With Lower Back Stiffness
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texan Arrested After Taking Loaded Guns To 9/11 Memorial
- I-Team: Uber Driver Accused Of Rape Used Fake City Permit
- Dallas Arboretum Offers $1 Admission Through August
- Police Department Seizes Bike Team’s Legally Registered Trailer
- Lockbox Full Of Animal Drugs Missing In Irving
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures