HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Watch Live: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr. Press Conference
- Tattooed ‘Joker’ Accused Of Pointing Gun At Traffic
- Dak Prescott Takes Offseason Lead For Cowboys
- Judge Exonerated Of Bribery, Money Laundering Convictions
- Texas Lottery Winners Could Stay Anonymous
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures