Rangers Harrison Out Against Astros With Lower Back Stiffness
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Agree To 4-Year Extension With WR Cole Beasley
- FC Dallas & TXA 21 Expand Partnership For 2015 Season
- Top 5 Sports Callers Of The Week: February 23-February 27
- Lakewood Elementary In Dallas Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak Detected
- Fire Dept Investigates Ammonia Leak At Pepsi Bottling Plant In Mesquite
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures