HOUSTON, Texas (AP) – Texas Rangers starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night’s game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Harrison allowed four hits, three runs and walked three before he was pulled with two outs in the second inning. He labored from the start and had thrown 55 pitches when he left the game with Houston leading 3-0.
The left-hander entered the game 1-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three starts this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Tech In Elite Company; Beats Purdue
- Christina Morris’ Mother Opens Up About Daughter’s Remains Found After 3-Year Search
- Controversial Gorilla Back At Park… No Longer Black
- Reed Topples Spieth As Top Seeds Fall In Match Play
- Police: Armed Suspects Targeting Hispanic Community
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures