IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.
- Panthers Still Perfect, Romo Injured Again In 33-14 Loss
- Manziel Benched For Reportedly Lying To Coaches
- Claiborne Inactive For Thanksgiving Day Panthers vs Cowboys Game
- Browns Benched Manziel For Violating Team’s Trust
- Dallas Cowboys Still Headline Thanksgiving
- Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested In Kansas
- Dallas Cowboys Favored Over Carolina Panthers Leads Week’s Headlines
- Manziel Could Be Benched By Browns For Off-Field Behavior
- With Romo & Dez Back Jones Says Cowboys Will Have “Our Best Team On Field”
- Manziel Video Causes Stir During Browns Bye Week