IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Dak & Zeke Increase Cowboys Roles With Dez & Witten Gone
- NFL Sparks New Questions With Its National Anthem Policy
- NFL Owners Approve New National Anthem Policy
- The NFL Draft Is Officially Heading To Nashville In 2019
- NFL Discussing Possible Steps To Deal With Anthem Protests
- Goodell Details NFL’s Stance On Sports Gambling After Court Ruling
- Nashville Reportedly The Leader To Host 2019 NFL Draft
- Johnny Manziel Mostly Watches In First Day At CFL Camp
- Johnny Manziel Signs With CFL In Path Back To Football
- Cowboys Top Pick Vander Esch Takes Big Step On Improbable Path