IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Seahawks Put Lynch On Retired List
- Judge Reminds Manziel “You’re A Grown Man”
- Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Slip
- Peterson Donating $100,000 To Palestine Flood Relief
- Cowboys Will Re-Create Ring Of Honor At New Frisco Headquarters
- Manziel In Court For Domestic Violence Case
- NFL Warns Players About Eating Steroid Tainted Meat
- Cowboys Looking More To Future In NFL Draft Following 4-12 Year
- Cowboys Draft QB For 1st Time Since 2009
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’