IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Cowboys Week 7 Injury Report: Injured Starters Nearing Return In Bye Week
- Will The Return Of Stars Disrupt Team Chemistry?
- Elliott, Surprising Prescott Give Dallas Backfield Of Future
- Cowboys Irving ‘Scratching Surface’ As NFC D Player of Week
- Do Players Deserve Anything? Jerry Jones Uses Tom Brady As An Example
- The Cowboys ‘Near-Perfect’ Approach To 5-1
- Cowboys Bye Week Headlines: Tony Romo Return Pushed Back
- Sandler: Dak Has To Keep Starting For Cowboys
- Team Grades: Rookies Lead Cowboys To Win Over Packers
- Brady Back At Home To Delight Of Patriots Fans