IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Cowboys & Raiders Hope To Salvage Their Disappointing Seasons
- Colts Beaten Up, Banged Up In 25-13 Loss To Broncos
- Dak Concedes That Things Changed Without Elliott
- Goodell, Jerry Jones Moving On With New Contract In Place
- Former Texas Longhorn, Atlanta Falcons Great Tommy Nobis Dies
- McCarthy: Packers’ Rodgers Preparing To Play This Weekend
- Prescott Says He Won’t Change Style Of Play After Wentz’s Injury
- Blank Says No Rift Going Forward With Jones Over Goodell’s Contract
- Tony Romo Named Sports Illustrated Media Person Of The Year
- What Cowboys’ Dak Can Learn From Eagles’ Wentz Injury