IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- NFL, Goodell Working On 5-Year Contract Extension
- Cowboys Top Colts 24-19 In Third Preseason Game
- NFL Slams Reports Of Elliott’s Accuser Being Discredited
- Goodell Names Arbitrator To Rule On Elliott’s Appeal
- Report: Texts Show Ezekiel Elliott Accuser Discussing Blackmail
- Will Zeke Suspension Lead To Trouble For NFL & Commissioner Goodell?
- Cowboys QB Moore Healthy, Now Behind Prescott
- Former Cowboy Lucky Whitehead Has Broken Foot, Sidelined Indefinitely
- Jason Garrett: “The National Anthem Is Sacred, The Flag Is Sacred”
- Hall Of Famer Jerry Rice Takes Part In 49ers Practice