IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Pope Meets With NFL Delegation Including Jerry Jones
- Cowboys Owner To Meet Pope In Rome
- Dez Playing Mentor To Rookie Ryan Switzer
- Dez And Revis And A Cowboys ‘Why Not?’ Philosophy
- Cowboys’ Elliott Looked The Part As Rookie, Wants An Encore
- With Lee Leading, Question Is Who Follows On Cowboys Defense
- Cowboys O-line? Zeke Says ‘No Worries’
- Cowboys Sign All-American UDFA WR Lenoir
- Receiver Jeremy Maclin Signs 2-year Contract With Ravens
- Amid Tryouts Cowboys QB Coach Speaks On Kaepernick