IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Houston’s J.J. Watt Could Be Out For The Season
- Cowboys Secondary Is First Right Now
- Jerry Jones Says Cowboys Will Monitor Dez, No MRI On Injured Knee Yet
- Cowboys La’el Collins Out; Toe/Foot Injury Could Mean Surgery
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Has MCL Sprain, But “Feeling Great”
- Cowboys Ron Leary Goes From ‘Trade Me’ To ‘Blessed’
- Prescott-Wentz Showdown On Horizon? Well, Romo Might Be Back
- Dez To Undergo MRI On Knee Following Cowboys Win Over Bears
- Fish Column: Kaep Vs. Ditka – Which American Is Right? Both Of Them
- HOF Coach Ditka Has ‘No Respect’ For 49ers QB Kaepernick