IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Police Value Brady’s Missing Jersey At $500K
- Deshaun Watson Plans To Fully Participate In NFL Combine
- Cowboys Flip Trigger On Tyron, Frederick, Get Under Cap
- NBA Joins NFL In Warning Texas Over Proposed ‘Bathroom Bill’
- Abbott Slams NFL Over ‘Bathroom Bill’ Criticism
- Romo To Be Released? That Idea Has Always Made The Most Sense
- Agent Steinberg Guiding Vince Young Back To NFL
- Bill Parcells Thinks He Would Vote For Terrell Owens For Hall Of Fame
- KT’s 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0
- Jeff Cavanaugh’s 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0