IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Browns Make Smart, Safe No. 1 Pick In Texas A&M’s Garrett
- Chiefs Move Up To Take Texas Tech QB Mahomes In NFL Draft
- Bill Jones Makes Cowboys Draft Picks
- Dak Shows His Support For NFL Draft Prospects
- Cavanaugh’s Final First Round Mock NFL Draft
- Jamal Adams: From Hebron High School To The NFL
- Why Cowboys Won’t Likely Push ‘The Move-Up Button’ In NFL Draft
- Cowboys Jaylon Smith: The ‘Lift’ They Need?
- Report: Raiders Sign Marshawn Lynch To 2-Year Deal, Pending Physical
- Steelers Receiver Martavis Bryant Conditionally Reinstated