IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Raiders Lynch Ejected For Pushing Official, Sits In Stands
- Raiders Get 31-30 Win Over Chiefs On Carr’s Late TD Pass
- Ezekiel Elliott Camp ‘Knows Nothing’ About NFL Compromise Talk
- NFL To Give Away 500 Tickets To February’s Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL Not Changing Its National Anthem Policy
- Dallas Cowboys To Host 2018 NFL Draft
- Elliott Granted Temporary Restraining Order, Eligible For Sunday’s Game
- NFL Players, Owners Hold ‘Constructive’ Talks On Issues
- NaVorro Bowman Signs 1-Year Deal With Raiders
- Titans End 11-Game Skid To Colts With 36-22 Win