IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Cowboys Romo Survived ‘Perfect Storm’ In Seattle
- Dolphins Intensify Zika-Control Treatments At Sun Life Stadium
- Cowboys “Anticipate” Rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott Playing In Preseason Game Vs Seattle
- Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Suffers Concussion, Will Not Play Vs Seattle
- Cowboys Show ‘Juice’ In Squeezing Miami
- Prescott, Romo Lead Cowboys To Preseason Win Over Dolphins
- Ex-NFL Star Darren Sharper Awaits Sentence In Rape Cases
- An ‘Ominous’ Surgery For Cowboys TE James Hanna?
- Chiefs’ Charles Off PUP List, Makes Training Camp Debut
- Eagles Get WR Dorial Green-Beckham In Trade With Titans