IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Legendary NFL Coach Buddy Ryan Dies At Age 82
- Cowboys’ Dez Takes To The Basketball Court
- Manziel Rep: Attorney Who Accidentally Sent Errant Text Resigns
- Manziel Reports Hit-&-Run Crash To Dallas Police
- Another Arrest For Troubled Former Cowboys RB Randle
- SEC Says Oswalt Among Athletes Defrauded In Scheme
- NFL Teams Try To Reduce Fumbles With Beeping Balls
- North Texan Von Miller To Appear In ESPN ‘Body Issue’
- Are The Cowboys Losing The Older Generation?
- Stars And Dollar Signs: Cowboys Set For Move To New Facility