IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Dallas Cowboys Week 14 Injury Report: Darren McFadden Nearing Return
- Cowboys Hopeful On Tank For Giants Game
- Jerry On Romo Playing In Final Games: “I Don’t Want To Knock The Rust Off And Risk Injury”
- Kyle Wilber Explains Why Being Dak’s Locker Neighbor Is The Worst
- NFL To Play 4 Regular-Season Games In London Next Year
- Cowboys Rookies Get Another Crack At Giants
- Chiefs Hold Off Raiders 21-13 To Take Control Of AFC West
- RG3 Back In Starting Lineup For Winless Browns
- Dallas Cowboys Team Headlines: Randy Gregory’s Return In Question
- Cowboys Plan To Keep On Driving Even If Home Field Clinched