IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Jets Acquire No. 3 Overall Draft Pick From Colts
- Renderings For NFL Draft At AT&T Stadium Released
- No Conspiracy, Just A Second-Round Tender For Cowboys To Keep Irving
- Packers Release Jordy Nelson; Sign Jimmy Graham
- Reports: Cousins To Sign 3-Year Deal With Vikings
- AP Source: Brees Agrees To 2-Year Extension With Saints
- Report: Hitchens Agrees To Deal With Kansas City Chiefs
- Report: Broncos To Sign Case Keenum At QB
- Cowboys Re-Sign DT Brian Price
- Bengals OT Eric Winston Re-Elected President Of NFLPA