IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- How Dwight Freeney Should Be The Cowboys Answer
- Cowboys DE Randy Gregory Checks Into Treatment Facility, Not Reporting To Camp
- NFL Teams Now Subject To Penalties For Violating Concussion Protocol
- Van In Wreck With Dallas Cowboys Staff Bus Was Turning Left
- Texans Star J.J. Watt Has Back Surgery
- Cowboys Know Romo, Bryant Only Part Of Turnaround
- Dallas Cowboys Make Their Official Move To ‘The Star’ In Frisco
- NFL To Hire Chief Medical Officer
- Browns RB Crowell Attends Dallas Officer’s Funeral
- Von Miller Accepts Record-Breaking Deal With Broncos