IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Panthers, Patriots Emerge As Early Favorites To Win 2017 Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 50: Adversity Reveals Character
- The NFL’s ‘Danger From Your Couch’
- Wade Phillips Earns His 1st Super Bowl Title
- Tweet From Lynch Indicates Possible Retirement
- Broncos LB Von Miller Named Super Bowl 50 MVP
- Denver Broncos Win Super Bowl 50
- Vince Vaughn’s Thoughts On The Dallas Cowboys
- Jerry Jones & Son Talk Super Bowl, QBs & T.O.
- Bill Jones’ Pro Football Hall of Fame Ballot