IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Sean Lee Added To Pro Bowl Roster
- Cowboys Zeke & Dak Lead NFL All-Rookie Team
- Jones Says Romo “Will Play In A Super Bowl,” Would Not Specify Team
- Cowboys Season In Review: Dallas Exceeded All Expectations in 2016 Despite Early Playoff Loss
- Garrett Wants The Best For Tony Romo, Declines To Name A Starting QB
- Packers-Cowboys Biggest Ratings Draw For A Divisional Game In 20 Years
- Dollars And Sense Of Romo’s Financial Future With Cowboys
- Super Bowl LI Ticket Prices Plunge After Cowboys Are Eliminated
- Dallas Cowboys Team Grades: Cowboys’ Season Ends Despite Furious Comeback
- Packers-Falcons, Steelers-Patriots For Super Bowl Berths