IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — It’s difficult to know if recently signed Cowboys quarterback Dustin Vaughan will ever develop into an NFL-caliber player.
Vaughan set single-season records at Division II West Texas A&M, throwing for 5,401 yards and 53 touchdown in 2013. He went undrafted, allowing the Cowboys to sign him as a free-agent on Monday.
But the QB does boast an impressive 55-inch trampoline vertical — and an incredible sense of humor.
Watch Vaughan’s “highlight” video and judge for yourself.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsJ5hpdjqs&w=345&h=194]
- Cowboys ‘Chills’ Amid Baylor’s Briles News
- Cowboys Over/Under On Wins? Just Short Of ‘Good’
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles Selected To Host Super Bowls Through 2021
- NFL Expands Replay System To Include More Plays
- Concussion Group Says Ex-NFL Player Bubba Smith Had CTE
- Tony Romo Leads Dallas Cowboys Back To OTAs
- Report: NFL Sought To Influence Study On Brain Injuries
- Brady To Appeal ‘Deflategate’ Suspension Again
- Jaylon Smith Signs 4-Year Deal With Dallas Cowboys
- Cowboys Officially Sign Ezekiel Elliott To 4-Year, $24.9 Mil Deal