Watch: Rangers 2B Odor Loses Ball In Jersey
HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) – In the bottom of the 6th inning last night in Houston, 20-year-old rookie second baseman Rougned Odor attempted to field a hard-hit ground ball.
The ball took a high bounce and jumped straight into the neck hole of his jersey.
The only question remains: If Odor had tackled the runner, would it have counted as an out?
But the sixth inning wasn’t all bad.
In the top of the inning, Odor hit his first career home run, a 431-foot drive to right field to extend the Rangers’ lead to 4-0.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys RB Murray Runs Off With Offensive Player
- Former Cowboy Charles Haley Among NFL Hall Of Fame Inductees
- Chery Lifts No. 20 Baylor To Rout of No. 19 Texas 83-60
- Prairie View Sprints To 89-63 Win Over Alabama A&M
- Aggies Get 6th Straight Win, 69-58, Over Vanderbilt
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures