Watch: Rangers 2B Odor Loses Ball In Jersey
HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) — In the bottom of the 6th inning last night in Houston, 20-year-old rookie second baseman Rougned Odor attempted to field a hard-hit ground ball.
The ball took a high bounce and jumped straight into the neck hole of his jersey.
The only question remains: If Odor had tackled the runner, would it have counted as an out?
But the sixth inning wasn’t all bad.
In the top of the inning, Odor hit his first career home run, a 431-foot drive to right field to extend the Rangers’ lead to 4-0.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Pre Game Playlist: The Side of Tamba Hali You Didn’t Know
- Woods In Contention At Quicken Loans After 5-Under 66
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: July 27-31
- 2015 NFL Bold Predictions: Experts Predict League MVP, Super Bowl Champ And More
- Rangers Finalize Trade For Hamels
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures