Watch: Rangers 2B Odor Loses Ball In Jersey
HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) — In the bottom of the 6th inning last night in Houston, 20-year-old rookie second baseman Rougned Odor attempted to field a hard-hit ground ball.
The ball took a high bounce and jumped straight into the neck hole of his jersey.
The only question remains: If Odor had tackled the runner, would it have counted as an out?
But the sixth inning wasn’t all bad.
In the top of the inning, Odor hit his first career home run, a 431-foot drive to right field to extend the Rangers’ lead to 4-0.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Little Support For Rangers In All-Star Voting
- This Week In Golf: Kirk Holds Off Challenge To Win Crowne Plaza Invitational
- All Eyes On Manziel As He Returns To Practice With Browns
- This Week In Baseball: Umpires Have A Job To Do Too
- Cowboys Add Ex-First-Round WR Draft Pick AJ Jenkins
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures