Watch: Rangers 2B Odor Loses Ball In Jersey
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) – In the bottom of the 6th inning last night in Houston, 20-year-old rookie second baseman Rougned Odor attempted to field a hard-hit ground ball.
The ball took a high bounce and jumped straight into the neck hole of his jersey.
The only question remains: If Odor had tackled the runner, would it have counted as an out?
But the sixth inning wasn’t all bad.
In the top of the inning, Odor hit his first career home run, a 431-foot drive to right field to extend the Rangers’ lead to 4-0.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Keselowski Gets 1st NASCAR Truck Series Win
- Ron Washington To Manage MLB All-Stars In Japan
- Garrett: LB Holloman’s Career Likely Over Due To Neck Injury
- Browns Hope Johnny Manziel Keeps Focus On Field Instead Of Off
- Dez Bryant On ‘The Little Things’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures