ELLIS COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Emergency crews have responded to an explosion at a chemical plant in Ellis County.
Officials say firefighters were also battling a fire at that location.
The Penco chemical plant, located on Highway 34, has been evacuated, according to Joshua Hischman from Ellis County Emergency Management Services.
Matt Zajic (@ZajicMatt) May 14, 2014
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the explosion is under investigation.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fearing Knee News, Dez Avoided Cowboys For 2 Days
- ‘Boo At The Zoo’ For A Spooky Fun Time
- Supreme Court Case Could Affect ‘Redskins’ Name
- Texas Sues To Stop U.S. From Ceding ICANN Control
- FCC Delays Vote On Much-Disputed Cable Box Rules
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures