FBI Searching For Bank Robber That May Live In DFW Area
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas FBI along with the Sherman Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a bank robbery suspect that hit the Bank of Texas in Sherman on May 6, 2014.
According to police, the suspect entered the bank, approached the teller window and verbally demanded cash. Although the robber told the teller he had a weapon, no one was injured.
The suspect is a white male with grey/blonde hair, in his late 40s to early 50s, approximately 6’0” – 6’3” tall, weighing approximately 200-220 pounds.
On the day of the robbery he was wearing sunglasses, a sleeveless, orange University of Texas t-shirt, dark athletic shorts, running shoes, and a tan baseball cap with a camouflage brim.
Law enforcement officials believe the suspect may live or work in the greater DFW metroplex or in Oklahoma.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Dallas FBI at 972-559-5000 or the Sherman Police Department at 903-892-7290.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FWPD Officer’s Infant Daughter Hospitalized After Multiple Seizures
- Thieves Target Iraq Veteran’s Home Three Times
- MedStar Turns ‘Self-Preservation’ Into ‘Innovation’
- Jones Not Talking Super Bowl, But Optimism Shows
- Planned Parenthood Seeks Fed Study Of Fetal Tissue Research
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures