Missing Dallas Man Believed To Be Suicidal
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are searching for a missing man believed to be suicidal who was last spotted in southwest Dallas.
Edgardo Solis was last seen on foot in the area of 200 West 10th Street in Dallas.
Police say he has made suicidal threats and has also threatened to harm anyone that attempts to stop him from taking his own life.
He is described as 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He has a distinctive tear drop tattoo under his right eye.
He was last seen wearing a white button-down shirt and blue jeans, carrying a gray backpack and wearing sunglasses.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call 911 or The Dallas Police Department Missing Persons Unit at (214) 671-4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Light Up Arlington Packs Streets For Annual Display
- Patrick Grassroots Board Dissolves Amid Tea Party Grumbling
- Flooding And FAA Almost Force Coppell To Cancel Fireworks
- Business Boom At Lake Arlington
- Somber Service For Three Children Who Drowned At Apartment Pool
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures