DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Denton Police have issued a Silver Alert for 70-year old Nita Watkins who has been diagnosed with a Cognitive Impairment.
According to police Watkins was last seen Monday at 604 E. Hickory, the Denton County Regional Train Station.
At the time of her disappearance Watkins wearing black pants, a black tee shirt with a “Pooh Bear” on it. She uses a cane to walk with and has a hump on her back.
Law enforcement officials believe her disappearance poses a credible threat to her own health and safety.
ACTIVE SILVER ALERT for Nita Watkins from Denton, TX on 05/14/14 http://t.co/pi8CtJwGuH—
Texas Alerts (@TX_Alerts) May 14, 2014
If you have any information regarding this missing senior citizen, contact the Denton Police Department at 940-349-7962.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Dallas Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures