DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Denton Police have issued a Silver Alert for 70-year old Nita Watkins who has been diagnosed with a Cognitive Impairment.
According to police Watkins was last seen Monday at 604 E. Hickory, the Denton County Regional Train Station.
At the time of her disappearance Watkins wearing black pants, a black tee shirt with a “Pooh Bear” on it. She uses a cane to walk with and has a hump on her back.
Law enforcement officials believe her disappearance poses a credible threat to her own health and safety.
ACTIVE SILVER ALERT for Nita Watkins from Denton, TX on 05/14/14 http://t.co/pi8CtJwGuH—
Texas Alerts (@TX_Alerts) May 14, 2014
If you have any information regarding this missing senior citizen, contact the Denton Police Department at 940-349-7962.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- President Trump Condemns Killing Of Pair Who Tried To Stop Racist Rant
- Dallas Officer Hospitalized After Crash
- Suspect Attempting Getaway Causes $1M Damage
- Maryland Beats Ohio St. 9-6 In NCAA Lacrosse Championship
- Protest Sparks Texas Lawmaker Threats Of Gun Violence
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures