Silver Alert: Denton Police Searching For Nita Watkins
DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) - Denton Police have issued a Silver Alert for 70-year old Nita Watkins who has been diagnosed with a Cognitive Impairment.
According to police Watkins was last seen Monday at 604 E. Hickory, the Denton County Regional Train Station.
At the time of her disappearance Watkins wearing black pants, a black tee shirt with a “Pooh Bear” on it. She uses a cane to walk with and has a hump on her back.
Law enforcement officials believe her disappearance poses a credible threat to her own health and safety.
ACTIVE SILVER ALERT for Nita Watkins from Denton, TX on 05/14/14 http://t.co/pi8CtJwGuH—
Texas Alerts (@TX_Alerts) May 14, 2014
If you have any information regarding this missing senior citizen, contact the Denton Police Department at 940-349-7962.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Home” Bests “Get Hard” At Box Office
- Tim Cook Blasts ‘Religious Objection’ Laws
- Projecting The Rangers Opening Day Roster
- Police: North Richland Hills Woman Posed As Attorney
- Divisive Repeal Of In-State Tuition Law Takes Center Stage
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures