DENTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Denton Police have issued a Silver Alert for 70-year old Nita Watkins who has been diagnosed with a Cognitive Impairment.
According to police Watkins was last seen Monday at 604 E. Hickory, the Denton County Regional Train Station.
At the time of her disappearance Watkins wearing black pants, a black tee shirt with a “Pooh Bear” on it. She uses a cane to walk with and has a hump on her back.
Law enforcement officials believe her disappearance poses a credible threat to her own health and safety.
ACTIVE SILVER ALERT for Nita Watkins from Denton, TX on 05/14/14 http://t.co/pi8CtJwGuH—
Texas Alerts (@TX_Alerts) May 14, 2014
If you have any information regarding this missing senior citizen, contact the Denton Police Department at 940-349-7962.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NFL Admits Mistake On Unsportsmanlike Huddle Penalty On Brice Butler
- Raiders File Papers To Move From Oakland To Las Vegas
- Elder President Bush Had A ‘Good Night’, Barbara “1000Much Better
- CBS Sports’ Nantz, Simms, Cowher, Gonzalez Analyze NFL Championships
- Pizza Hut To Hire 11,000 New Workers For Super Bowl
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures