Pedestrian Killed In Plano Crash
Get Breaking News First
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – A Plano man was killed on Wednesday evening after being hit by an SUV while walking on the sidewalk with his wife.
The deceased man has been identified as 44-year-old Terrell Edward Tombaugh Jr.
Police say an SUV was exiting a private drive in the 3400 block of Coit Road, when Tombaugh walked in front of the vehicle and was struck.
The victim was transported to Medical Center of Plano, where he was pronounced deceased.
The police do not anticipate filing charges against the driver, who remained on scene after the incident.
The crash remains under investigation by the Plano Police Department.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 2
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- North Texas Cities Could Face Tighter Watering Restrictions
- Bank Of America To Refund Apple Pay Customers Charged Twice
- Obama Shows Support For Presbyterian Hospital, Where Revenue Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures