GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Get ready for the ultimate tailgate party!
The 1oth annual Taste of the NFL is being held at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 18 at the Gaylord Texan’s Glass Cactus nightclub in Grapevine. The event benefits the North Texas Food Bank’s programs for feeding needy children.
Come taste signature dishes and cocktails from 18 of the area’s finest restaurants such as Abacus and Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse. The party also features music, auctions and celebrity guests. Scheduled to be in attendance are former Dallas Cowboys players Chad Hennings, Daryl Johnston and Preston Pearson.
Attendees will have a chance to bid on once-in-a-lifetime experiences like a Texas Rangers VIP package that includes a batting practice, a dinner with general manager Jon Daniels, and even throwing out the ceremonial first pitch.
- Kraft Heinz Withdraws $143B Bid To Buy Unilever
- Friends React To Accused Murderer’s Death After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Runoff Election To Held For Frisco City Council Position
- Silver: NBA Will Keep Eye On State’s Inclusion Policies
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures