GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Get ready for the ultimate tailgate party!
The 1oth annual Taste of the NFL is being held at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 18 at the Gaylord Texan’s Glass Cactus nightclub in Grapevine. The event benefits the North Texas Food Bank’s programs for feeding needy children.
Come taste signature dishes and cocktails from 18 of the area’s finest restaurants such as Abacus and Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse. The party also features music, auctions and celebrity guests. Scheduled to be in attendance are former Dallas Cowboys players Chad Hennings, Daryl Johnston and Preston Pearson.
Attendees will have a chance to bid on once-in-a-lifetime experiences like a Texas Rangers VIP package that includes a batting practice, a dinner with general manager Jon Daniels, and even throwing out the ceremonial first pitch.
- Man, Woman Found Shot To Death In Kennedale Home
- Hot, Muggy Weather Means More Fleas
- State Defends Early Release Of Child Killer
- DNC Data Breach A Sign Cyber Crime Is Here To Stay
- It’s Clinton And It’s History For America
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures