ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) – Fork & Cork is the newest and hottest foodie event in the Metroplex.
So how is it different from Taste Addison?
Barbara Kovacevich, Director of Special Events for Addison, told us they’ve changed more than just the name.
“Everything is different with Fork & Cork, his is like the biggest back yard party that’s hosted by Pat Green and Marcus Samuelsson. What makes Addison a unique dining experience are all of the chef driven restaurants and that’s what’s really different about Fork & Cork is you can be served all the great food by the chef himself.”
It’s all about experiencing some of the best food and spirits Dallas has to offer and have an opportunity to interact and learn from some of the top chefs in Dallas.
There will be cooking demonstrations, live music, and seminars for wine and tequila tastings.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Business Targeted By Vandals
- Vigil For Dallas Dog Mauling Victim After City Manager Announces Retirement
- Memorial Day 2016: A Daughter’s Devotion To Her Dad
- Business Coming Back After Flooding At Joe Pool Lake
- Memorial Day 2016: “Never Forget – Families Want To Hear You Say Their Names”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures