Nobody Talking About Carl Edwards’ NASCAR Future
Sports Fan Insider
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards were not the closest teammates when both drove for Roush Fenway Racing.
Now, as speculation mounts that Edwards could be leaving Roush to move to Joe Gibbs Racing, the two could be teammates again. Kenseth joined the Gibbs organization in 2013 after 13 years driving for Roush.
It’s a possibility Kenseth wouldn’t discuss when asked Friday how he’d feel with Edwards as again as his teammate. He deflected the question, and said he’s been focused on trying to win his first race of the year.
Edwards is in the final year of a three-year contract extension he signed during the 2011 season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report Finds No Cancer Clusters In Flower Mound
- Ventura Passage To Be Cut From Kyle’s “American Sniper” Book
- Jerry Not Concerned By Raiders Exploring Move To San Antonio
- AT&T Picks San Antonio For Faster Internet
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures