Nobody Talking About Carl Edwards’ NASCAR Future
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards were not the closest teammates when both drove for Roush Fenway Racing.
Now, as speculation mounts that Edwards could be leaving Roush to move to Joe Gibbs Racing, the two could be teammates again. Kenseth joined the Gibbs organization in 2013 after 13 years driving for Roush.
It’s a possibility Kenseth wouldn’t discuss when asked Friday how he’d feel with Edwards as again as his teammate. He deflected the question, and said he’s been focused on trying to win his first race of the year.
Edwards is in the final year of a three-year contract extension he signed during the 2011 season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter After Evening At The Spa
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- Police: 2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Dallas Biker Gang Shooting
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures