Single Finalist Remains For Fort Worth City Manager Job
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Fort Worth is one step closer to selecting its next city manager.
The city announced a short time ago that it has selected David Cooke at the single finalist for the position.
City officials will now begin negotiating a contract with Cooke, which will ultimately need to be approved by city council.
David Cooke beat out Penny Ferguson to become the lone finalist for the job.
Cooke will replace city manager Tom Higgins, who is retiring.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- It’s Time To ‘Spring Forward’ As Daylight Savings Time Returns
- Player Style Files: Tour Professional Lax Player Paul Rabil’s Mancave
- Grand Prairie Police Search For Serial Bank Robber
- Super Bowl Seating Trial To Heat Up When Jerry Jones Testifies
- Breaking Down College Basketball’s Top 25 Teams [11-15]
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures