Ban On Texting And Driving In Effect Soon
DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) - The ban on texting and driving in Denton goes into effect Tuesday. The city council also voted to ban smartphone use while driving.
A grace period will remain in effect until mid-July.
Police could start ticketing drivers for texting though, as soon as tomorrow.
Violators could face up to a $200 fine.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 30 Players: Semien Looks To Break Out With A’s
- Truck Crashes Into Fort Worth Business, Killing Woman
- Dallas DA Speaks At SMU, Briefly Addresses Difficult Week
- Texas Has Its Own Religious Freedom Law
- Haltom City Neighbors Upset Of Property Purchase By Televangelist
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures