ATLANTA (AP) — NFL owners will vote Tuesday on the site of the next Super Bowl, choosing between New Orleans, Indianapolis and Minneapolis.
Next year’s game is in Arizona, followed by the San Francisco Bay Area for the 50th Super Bowl in 2016. The 2017 game will be in Houston.
Owners also will discuss potentially expanding the playoffs by two teams, one in each conference. Commissioner Roger Goodell has said it’s still possible such a change to 14 playoff teams could happen this year if it is voted on and passed in Atlanta. It would require 24 yes votes out of 32.
More likely, 2015 would be the target date for expanded playoffs.
The workplace environment also will be a topic of conversation for the owners.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ballet Dancer Misty Copeland Now Has Her Own Barbie Doll
- Jerry’s Cowboys Draft Cake (Can’t Eat It, Too, Though)
- Arlington Police Look For Walgreens Shooting Suspect
- Chris Arnold Stories: A Star Goes Diva On Another Diva
- Student Shot At Kimball HS In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures