2 Dead After Shooting Near Joint Reserve Base FW
story updated 8:00pm
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – There are reports that two people are dead after a double shooting in Fort Worth.
Police and MedStar were called to the 5900 block of Calloway, in northwest Fort Worth.
Officials with Medstar have confirmed that when first responders arrived they found an adult female dead and rushed an adult male, by ground ambulance, to Harris Methodist Hospital. The man was transported with life threatening injuries and later died.
The exact circumstances surrounding the shooting, at an apartment complex just east of the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, aren’t known.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Search For Killer Who Gunned Down Woman In Uptown Continues
- Public Shows Support For Police During ‘Back The Blue’
- Texas SAT Scores Lowest In More Than 2 Decades
- Tourist Accused Of Keying The Alamo Arrested
- North Texas Firefighters Take 9/11 Memorial On The Road
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures