2 Dead After Shooting Near Joint Reserve Base FW
story updated 8:00pm
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – There are reports that two people are dead after a double shooting in Fort Worth.
Police and MedStar were called to the 5900 block of Calloway, in northwest Fort Worth.
Officials with Medstar have confirmed that when first responders arrived they found an adult female dead and rushed an adult male, by ground ambulance, to Harris Methodist Hospital. The man was transported with life threatening injuries and later died.
The exact circumstances surrounding the shooting, at an apartment complex just east of the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, aren’t known.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- The Bomb Factory Re-Opens To Long Lines, Positive Reviews
- DISD Trustees To Vote On $148 Million Plan To Fix Nine Schools
- Dallas Pizza Shop Owner Shames TV Thief On Facebook
- I-35 Bridge Height Questions After North Texan Killed In Accident
- Body Of Student Found In Marshy Area Of South Padre Island
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures