FORT WORTH (AP) – A North Texas high school journalism teacher has been charged with sexual exploitation of minors over alleged suggestive cellphone contact with a Louisiana boy.
Federal court records show 38-year-old Gregory Bogomol of Fort Worth was arrested last week and faces a detention hearing Wednesday. The complaint identifies Bogomol as an instructor at Denton High School.
The complaint says the parents of a 15-year-old Louisiana boy reported he was solicited via cellphone to send nude photos and the teen complied. Investigators say the cellphone account led to Bogomol, who allegedly portrayed himself as a girl.
No publicly listed telephone number or information on an attorney could immediately be located for Bogomol.
Messages left Tuesday with prosecutors and with the Denton Independent School District were not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Senate Votes To Undo Privacy Rules That Protect User Data
- Virgin America Will Be The Latest Airline Brand To Disappear
- FCC: Over 12,000 911 Calls Failed During AT&T Outage
- Virgin America Airline Brand To Disappear
- Utah Governor Says He Will Approve Strictest DUI Limit In US
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures