FORT WORTH (AP) – A North Texas high school journalism teacher has been charged with sexual exploitation of minors over alleged suggestive cellphone contact with a Louisiana boy.
Federal court records show 38-year-old Gregory Bogomol of Fort Worth was arrested last week and faces a detention hearing Wednesday. The complaint identifies Bogomol as an instructor at Denton High School.
The complaint says the parents of a 15-year-old Louisiana boy reported he was solicited via cellphone to send nude photos and the teen complied. Investigators say the cellphone account led to Bogomol, who allegedly portrayed himself as a girl.
No publicly listed telephone number or information on an attorney could immediately be located for Bogomol.
Messages left Tuesday with prosecutors and with the Denton Independent School District were not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas School District Hosts Facebook Live Chat On School Security
- Texas Tech’s Keenan Evans’ Family Feeling Sweet
- Streaking Michigan Routs Texas A&M 99-72 In West Semifinals
- Jewelry Box Tossed In Dumpster Leads To Capital Murder Arrest
- “I Wish I Were Sorry But I Am Not”: Austin Bombing Suspect Recorded Statement On Cellphone
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures