DFW Teacher Faces Child Exploitation Charge
FORT WORTH (AP) – A North Texas high school journalism teacher has been charged with sexual exploitation of minors over alleged suggestive cellphone contact with a Louisiana boy.
Federal court records show 38-year-old Gregory Bogomol of Fort Worth was arrested last week and faces a detention hearing Wednesday. The complaint identifies Bogomol as an instructor at Denton High School.
The complaint says the parents of a 15-year-old Louisiana boy reported he was solicited via cellphone to send nude photos and the teen complied. Investigators say the cellphone account led to Bogomol, who allegedly portrayed himself as a girl.
No publicly listed telephone number or information on an attorney could immediately be located for Bogomol.
Messages left Tuesday with prosecutors and with the Denton Independent School District were not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Top Texans With Late Score 21-14 In Preseason Finale
- Parents Want Sidewalks After Another Student Is Hit Walking To School
- Two Arrested, Charged With Murder Of Abilene Officer
- DFW Police Come Together In Support Of Governor’s Statewide Call
- Family Of Slain Dentist Speaks About Uptown Murder
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures