DFW Teacher Faces Child Exploitation Charge
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (AP) - A North Texas high school journalism teacher has been charged with sexual exploitation of minors over alleged suggestive cellphone contact with a Louisiana boy.
Federal court records show 38-year-old Gregory Bogomol of Fort Worth was arrested last week and faces a detention hearing Wednesday. The complaint identifies Bogomol as an instructor at Denton High School.
The complaint says the parents of a 15-year-old Louisiana boy reported he was solicited via cellphone to send nude photos and the teen complied. Investigators say the cellphone account led to Bogomol, who allegedly portrayed himself as a girl.
No publicly listed telephone number or information on an attorney could immediately be located for Bogomol.
Messages left Tuesday with prosecutors and with the Denton Independent School District were not immediately returned.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Burned Out Apartment Complex Untouched After 3 Months
- Relief For Families Who Went For Days Without Power
- Summer Caution: Heat-Related Illnesses On The Rise
- Commissioner: Immigrant Children Not Welcome
- Dallas Man To Be Exonerated For 1990 Rape Conviction
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures