FORT WORTH, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) -The Tarrant County Sheriff’s office is searching for an elderly woman who’s been missing since Tuesday night.
According to police 71-year-old Letica Salinas Gomez was last seen on Rockmoor Drive in Edgecliff Village. She is a non-insulin dependent diabetic and walks for exercise, but she suffers dementia and may have become disoriented.
Gomez is a Hispanic female, 4′ 10″ and weighs 110 pounds.
She was last seen wearing a brown shirt and brown floral print pants.
If you have any information, please contact the Tarrant County Sheriff’s office at 817-884-1213.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized In Houston
- One Of Highland Park’s Oldest Mansions Scheduled To Be Demolished
- Top 5 Ways The Trump Administration Could Affect Your Wallet
- Little Elm Detective Killed In Line Of Duty; Suspect Dead
- Dallas Tops Forbes List Of Places To Invest In Real Estate
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures