Truck Hauling Mobile Home Hits Fort Worth Bridge
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A mobile home was immobilized on Wednesday after striking a bridge in east Fort Worth.
A truck carrying the home was traveling southbound along Loop 820 just south of I-30 when it hit the bridge and appeared to become stuck.
The highway was closed while crews cleaned debris from the roadway.
At least one other vehicle was involved in a crash at the scene.
Matt Zavadsky with MedStar says two people received minor injuries in the crash. One was treated on scene; the other was transported to John Peter Smith Hospital with minor injuries.
TxDOT crews inspected the bridge and found no structural damage.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- Cleburne Officer Cleared In Fatal Shooting Of Pit Bull
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures