FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — A mobile home was immobilized on Wednesday after striking a bridge in east Fort Worth.
A truck carrying the home was traveling southbound along Loop 820 just south of I-30 when it hit the bridge and appeared to become stuck.
The highway was closed while crews cleaned debris from the roadway.
At least one other vehicle was involved in a crash at the scene.
Matt Zavadsky with MedStar says two people received minor injuries in the crash. One was treated on scene; the other was transported to John Peter Smith Hospital with minor injuries.
TxDOT crews inspected the bridge and found no structural damage.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family: Man Who Caused Deadly Crash Free To Drive Again
- North Korea Says It’s ‘Biggest Victim’ In US Student’s Death
- Nets Grab Texas Big Man Allen With 22nd Draft Pick
- TCU’s Wymer Stymies Louisville In 4-3 CWS Win
- Ice Cube Has Big Expectations For His 3-On-3 League
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures