Colonial Introduces ‘Lucky 13 Million Dollar Challenge’
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — The number 13 could be a lucky one this weekend for a handful of fans at the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. But the fans will be relying on a rare feat — a hole-in-one.
If a golfer aces No. 13 on Saturday or Sunday, $1 million will be split between charity, 12 fans (in attendance), and a lucky at-home winner. (Details)
Scott Brown aced the 154-yard 13th hole on Thursday for just the 12th time in the tournament’s history. But for the sake of the contest, it didn’t matter.
To bring awareness to the “Lucky 13 Million Dollar Charity Challenge”, professionals Rickie Fowler and Boo Weekley made this interesting video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Adult Killed, Child Critically Injured In Fort Worth Crash
- Dallas Co. Sheriff Seeking Witnesses To Saturday Lobby Incident
- Mets, Blue Jays, Astros Improve Odds To Win 2015 World Series
- Sundance Square To Host ESPN College GameDay Again
- Texas Car Troubles Increase With Summer Temperatures
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures