FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — The number 13 could be a lucky one this weekend for a handful of fans at the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. But the fans will be relying on a rare feat — a hole-in-one.
If a golfer aces No. 13 on Saturday or Sunday, $1 million will be split between charity, 12 fans (in attendance), and a lucky at-home winner. (Details)
Scott Brown aced the 154-yard 13th hole on Thursday for just the 12th time in the tournament’s history. But for the sake of the contest, it didn’t matter.
To bring awareness to the “Lucky 13 Million Dollar Charity Challenge”, professionals Rickie Fowler and Boo Weekley made this interesting video.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Head Coach Will Risk Arrest To Attend Sons’ School Events
- Mount Pleasant Reeling After Fatal Bus Crash
- Hate Killing Suspect’s Kin ‘Shocked, Horrified’
- DPD Choir Serves Sweet Songs And Barbeque To Raise Money
- Grass Fire Breaks Out West Of DFW
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures