OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say defensive standout Serge Ibaka may not be lost for the playoffs, after all.
General manager Sam Presti said Friday that Ibaka’s injured left calf is showing “a level of movement and stability not thought possible.”
As a result, Ibaka is now considered day to day for the Thunder, who have missed him badly as San Antonio has raced to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals. Game 3 is Sunday in Oklahoma City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Amazon To Debut Cashier-Less Store In Downtown Seattle
- Brady Leads Patriots Back To Super Bowl, Top Jaguars 24-20
- Severe Weather Threat Moves Through North Texas; Parts Hit With Hail
- After Huge US Crowds, European Women Join Chorus For Change
- ‘The Shape of Water’ Wins Top Producers Guild Award
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures