OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say defensive standout Serge Ibaka may not be lost for the playoffs, after all.
General manager Sam Presti said Friday that Ibaka’s injured left calf is showing “a level of movement and stability not thought possible.”
As a result, Ibaka is now considered day to day for the Thunder, who have missed him badly as San Antonio has raced to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals. Game 3 is Sunday in Oklahoma City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rob Gronkowski Sneaks Into Texas HS Football Stadium For Workout
- Ford Recalls Big Vans; Cracked Coupling Can Cause Power Loss
- Texas Man Gets 30-Year Prison Sentence For 11th DWI
- Foundation To Award Some $24 Million To Fight Racism In U.S.
- T.D Jakes’ MegaFest Kicking Off Today In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures