OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say defensive standout Serge Ibaka may not be lost for the playoffs, after all.
General manager Sam Presti said Friday that Ibaka’s injured left calf is showing “a level of movement and stability not thought possible.”
As a result, Ibaka is now considered day to day for the Thunder, who have missed him badly as San Antonio has raced to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals. Game 3 is Sunday in Oklahoma City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Americans Have Disparate Access To Retirement Plans
- Report: Racehorse Nyquist Skipping Belmont Due To Health Issues
- Texas Man Convicted Of Making Animal Torture Videos
- Mexican-American Textbook In Texas Slammed As Racist
- Coming Soon To Twitter: More Room To Tweet
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures