OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say defensive standout Serge Ibaka may not be lost for the playoffs, after all.
General manager Sam Presti said Friday that Ibaka’s injured left calf is showing “a level of movement and stability not thought possible.”
As a result, Ibaka is now considered day to day for the Thunder, who have missed him badly as San Antonio has raced to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals. Game 3 is Sunday in Oklahoma City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- White Settlement Firefighter In Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- TCU Beaten By Coastal Carolina 7-5
- Team USA Falls To Columbia 1-0, Finishes 4th In Copa America
- One Dead In Fort Worth Convenience Store Robbery
- Corruption Cases Casts Harsh Light On NYPD Handgun Permits
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures