Thunder’s Ibaka May Be Available Vs Spurs
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say defensive standout Serge Ibaka may not be lost for the playoffs, after all.
General manager Sam Presti said Friday that Ibaka’s injured left calf is showing “a level of movement and stability not thought possible.”
As a result, Ibaka is now considered day to day for the Thunder, who have missed him badly as San Antonio has raced to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals. Game 3 is Sunday in Oklahoma City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Obama’s Legacy Begins To Take Shape
- Fiorina & Carson Enter GOP Presidential Race
- McDonald’s To Detail Turnaround Plans
- 3 People Hurt In Fort Worth House Fire
- GM Cuts Volt Price By Almost $1,200
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures