OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Thunder say defensive standout Serge Ibaka may not be lost for the playoffs, after all.
General manager Sam Presti said Friday that Ibaka’s injured left calf is showing “a level of movement and stability not thought possible.”
As a result, Ibaka is now considered day to day for the Thunder, who have missed him badly as San Antonio has raced to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals. Game 3 is Sunday in Oklahoma City.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft Experience Offers Free Fun For Football Fans At AT&T Stadium
- Affidavit: Neighbors Help Child Enslaved At 5 In Texas Home Escape 16 Years Later
- 0.5K Charity Road Race In Texas Starts And Ends With Beer
- CDC: Autism May Be More Common Than Previously Thought
- Jaguars Owner Shahid Khan Makes Bid For Iconic Wembley Stadium
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures