LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews will begin work on the new Lewisville Lake bridge on Monday. It’s part of the 35 Express Project.
The new bridge will be built next to the current one. When complete it will carry traffic southbound.
Boaters are asked to use caution in the area, and construction is expected to last through next year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Kindergarten Kids All Smiles About New Academic Journey
- Patient’s Breast Augmentation Surgery Streamed Live
- Irving Police Identify Body Dumped Near 183, Make Two Arrests
- Dallas Woman Gets 10-Year Sentence, Must Repay $51M
- North Texas Eclipse-Watching Opportunities
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures