Construction Begins Monday on Lewisville Lake Bridge
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews will begin work on the new Lewisville Lake bridge on Monday. It’s part of the 35 Express Project.
The new bridge will be built next to the current one. When complete it will carry traffic southbound.
Boaters are asked to use caution in the area, and construction is expected to last through next year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Keller Council Members Deny Atheist Chance To Speak
- Texas Executes Inmate For Killing Man In $8 Robbery
- Plano ISD Apologizes After Football Team Storms Field
- Free Legal Help For Veterans In Dallas This Month
- DISD Board Approves Hiring Michael Hinojosa As New Superintendent
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures