LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews will begin work on the new Lewisville Lake bridge on Monday. It’s part of the 35 Express Project.
The new bridge will be built next to the current one. When complete it will carry traffic southbound.
Boaters are asked to use caution in the area, and construction is expected to last through next year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lawyer: Accused Walgreens Shooter Could Argue Self-Defense
- Fired Employee Kills Co-Worker, Self At Houston-Area Company
- Yelp Review Could Cost Couple $1 Million
- Rangers Fall To Blue Jays In Last At-Bat Again
- Some Cruz Supporters Surprised He Dropped Out
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures