Construction Begins Monday on Lewisville Lake Bridge
LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews will begin work on the new Lewisville Lake bridge on Monday. It’s part of the 35 Express Project.
The new bridge will be built next to the current one. When complete it will carry traffic southbound.
Boaters are asked to use caution in the area, and construction is expected to last through next year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures