LEWISVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews will begin work on the new Lewisville Lake bridge on Monday. It’s part of the 35 Express Project.
The new bridge will be built next to the current one. When complete it will carry traffic southbound.
Boaters are asked to use caution in the area, and construction is expected to last through next year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Questions Swirl After Accused Killer Released From Jail
- Virginia TV Station Marks 1 Year Since Fatal On-Air Shooting
- Report: Cowboys Rookie Zeke Elliott Browsed At Seattle Pot Shop Before Game
- Cowboys Romo Survived ‘Perfect Storm’ In Seattle
- President Obama Plans To Create World’s Largest Marine Protected Area
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures