Student Injured In Stabbing Near TCU
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A TCU student is in the hospital after being stabbed near the university overnight.
Police say 20-year-old Bret Polk and a friend were asked to leave Fuzzy’s Taco shop on Berry Street in Fort Worth early Saturday morning. The men apparently got into a fight and another person stabbed Polk.
Police are searching for the suspect. Polk was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Than 100 Expected To Attend Plano Crime Safety Meeting
- Texas QB David Ash Ends Playing Career
- Arlington Woman Executed For Starvation Death Of 9-Year-Old
- Some Call New Restaurant’s Logo Offensive & Culturally Insensitive
- School Bus Cameras Go Dark In Some North Texas Cities
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures