Student Injured In Stabbing Near TCU
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A TCU student is in the hospital after being stabbed near the university overnight.
Police say 20-year-old Bret Polk and a friend were asked to leave Fuzzy’s Taco shop on Berry Street in Fort Worth early Saturday morning. The men apparently got into a fight and another person stabbed Polk.
Police are searching for the suspect. Polk was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Perry Goes For Ice Cream After Booking On Felony Charges
- Father Of ‘Affluenza’ Teen Arrested For Impersonating Police Officer
- Dallas Huey P. Newton Gun Club Plans Open Carry-Type Rally
- Trinity Groves No Longer Just A Destination For Dining
- What’s The Cowboys’ Romo Plan For Miami?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures