Student Injured In Stabbing Near TCU
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A TCU student is in the hospital after being stabbed near the university overnight.
Police say 20-year-old Bret Polk and a friend were asked to leave Fuzzy’s Taco shop on Berry Street in Fort Worth early Saturday morning. The men apparently got into a fight and another person stabbed Polk.
Police are searching for the suspect. Polk was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- No. 11 Wildcats Preparing To Stop Texas, Swoopes
- Texas Tech Takes On Similar Offense In No. 10 TCU
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Legend Chris Jericho
- Cowboys Tickets 42% Below Average For Monday Night Game Vs. Redskins
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures