Student Injured In Stabbing Near TCU
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A TCU student is in the hospital after being stabbed near the university overnight.
Police say 20-year-old Bret Polk and a friend were asked to leave Fuzzy’s Taco shop on Berry Street in Fort Worth early Saturday morning. The men apparently got into a fight and another person stabbed Polk.
Police are searching for the suspect. Polk was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas A&M Announces Land Deal For Expanded Student Housing
- Cowboys’ McFadden Starts Training Camp On Injured List
- Facebook Ready To Test Giant Drone For Internet Service
- American Airlines Plane Slides Deployed At DFW Airport
- Deflategate Divides Sports Commentators Across The Country
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures