Student Injured In Stabbing Near TCU
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A TCU student is in the hospital after being stabbed near the university overnight.
Police say 20-year-old Bret Polk and a friend were asked to leave Fuzzy’s Taco shop on Berry Street in Fort Worth early Saturday morning. The men apparently got into a fight and another person stabbed Polk.
Police are searching for the suspect. Polk was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Snow, Ice Cause Daytime & Commute Problems In Denton County
- Snow Day Brings Accidents, Traffic, & Some Fun Across North Texas
- Schools Split On Decision To Close Early
- Details Released On Major Oil Shipments By Rail Through Texas
- Rondo Moving On With Mavs After Outburst, Suspension
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures