LEWISVILLE, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Search crews at Lewisville Lake pulled a man’s body from the water Sunday afternoon. Game wardens have identified him as 31-year-old Blake Taylor Long of Little Elm.
Investigators have been combing the lake for him since Friday. They say Long and a woman were on a boat that evening, when it began to capsize. Long slipped underwater, and never surfaced.
The woman survived.
Officials say, alcohol may have been a factor.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Safety On The Minds Of Ride Operators At State Fair
- Cell Phone Thefts A Growing Trend
- I-Team: Parking Headaches Continue At VA
- Southwest Airlines Leave North Texans Stranded In Punta Cana
- Historic West End Building Gets New Lease On Life
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures