Search Crews Retrieve A Body From Lewisville Lake
LEWISVILLE, TX (CBSDFW.COM) - Search crews at Lewisville Lake pulled a man’s body from the water Sunday afternoon. Game wardens have identified him as 31-year-old Blake Taylor Long of Little Elm.
Investigators have been combing the lake for him since Friday. They say Long and a woman were on a boat that evening, when it began to capsize. Long slipped underwater, and never surfaced.
The woman survived.
Officials say, alcohol may have been a factor.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lincoln Items Sell Big At Dallas Auction
- Delta Flight Diverted To DFW Airport
- Flights Out Of Dallas Maybe Affected By Northeast Winter Storm
- Dallas Teen To Be Honored For Earning 7 Degrees
- Teen Arrested For Dallas-Area Home Break-Ins
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures