LEWISVILLE, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Search crews at Lewisville Lake pulled a man’s body from the water Sunday afternoon. Game wardens have identified him as 31-year-old Blake Taylor Long of Little Elm.
Investigators have been combing the lake for him since Friday. They say Long and a woman were on a boat that evening, when it began to capsize. Long slipped underwater, and never surfaced.
The woman survived.
Officials say, alcohol may have been a factor.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Chile Wins 2nd Straight Copa America Title
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 10-Year-Old Taken To Hospital After Near-Drowning
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- North Texans Remember Garland and Rowlett Tornadoes
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures