Search Crews Retrieve A Body From Lewisville Lake
LEWISVILLE, TX (CBSDFW.COM) - Search crews at Lewisville Lake pulled a man’s body from the water Sunday afternoon. Game wardens have identified him as 31-year-old Blake Taylor Long of Little Elm.
Investigators have been combing the lake for him since Friday. They say Long and a woman were on a boat that evening, when it began to capsize. Long slipped underwater, and never surfaced.
The woman survived.
Officials say, alcohol may have been a factor.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mulkey, Lady Bears Confident As Ever Entering Sweet 16
- Texas House Passes Bill Outlawing Texting While Driving
- Feds Approve Dallas Safari Club’s Rhino Import Permit
- Man Found Guilty Of Stabbing Ex-Wife To Death
- Ranking The Potential NBA 1st Round Match-Ups
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures