LEWISVILLE, TX (CBSDFW.COM) – Search crews at Lewisville Lake pulled a man’s body from the water Sunday afternoon. Game wardens have identified him as 31-year-old Blake Taylor Long of Little Elm.
Investigators have been combing the lake for him since Friday. They say Long and a woman were on a boat that evening, when it began to capsize. Long slipped underwater, and never surfaced.
The woman survived.
Officials say, alcohol may have been a factor.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jimmy Kimmel Expecting 2nd Child With Wife
- Selena’s Father Sues To Stop TV Series
- AP All-Big 12: 10-Time Champ Oklahoma Has 7 1st-Team Picks
- Nothbound Lanes Of I-35W Closed After Car Crashes Off Bridge
- SeaWorld Cutting 320 Jobs In Restructuring
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures