ARLINGTON (AP) – Arlington police say a suspected drunken driver crashed into a patrol car while an officer on DWI patrol was responding to a major accident call over the weekend.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the officer and the driver were treated and later released from a local hospital after the early Sunday.
The 53-year-old driver was arrested after being discharged and faces a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Police say the officer was traveling down a street when the driver pulled out in front of him from a side street.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 44-Year-Old Man Accused Of Molesting 4 Keller ISD Students
- Peter Kostis On Pebble Beach: ‘No Better Place In The World For Golf’
- Brazil & University Of Texas Reach Deal On Zika Vaccine
- Arraignment Set For Oklahoma Man In Co-Worker’s Beheading
- Congress Likely To Give Final OK To Local Internet Tax Ban
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures