ARLINGTON (AP) – Arlington police say a suspected drunken driver crashed into a patrol car while an officer on DWI patrol was responding to a major accident call over the weekend.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the officer and the driver were treated and later released from a local hospital after the early Sunday.
The 53-year-old driver was arrested after being discharged and faces a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Police say the officer was traveling down a street when the driver pulled out in front of him from a side street.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- George W. Bush On Trump And Russia: “We All Need Answers”
- Poll: US Teens Disillusioned, Divided By Politics
- Mavs Fill 2 Spots With 10-Day Contracts After Roster Shuffle
- After Delays Last Week, Corruption Trial Of John Wiley Price Resumes
- Jerry, Jimmy Get Healing Time As Cowboys Celebrate ’92 Team
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures