DWI Suspect Slams Into Arlington Police Car
ARLINGTON (AP) - Arlington police say a suspected drunken driver crashed into a patrol car while an officer on DWI patrol was responding to a major accident call over the weekend.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the officer and the driver were treated and later released from a local hospital after the early Sunday.
The 53-year-old driver was arrested after being discharged and faces a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Police say the officer was traveling down a street when the driver pulled out in front of him from a side street.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lincoln Items Sell Big At Dallas Auction
- Delta Flight Diverted To DFW Airport
- Flights Out Of Dallas Maybe Affected By Northeast Winter Storm
- Dallas Teen To Be Honored For Earning 7 Degrees
- Teen Arrested For Dallas-Area Home Break-Ins
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures