ARLINGTON (AP) – Arlington police say a suspected drunken driver crashed into a patrol car while an officer on DWI patrol was responding to a major accident call over the weekend.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the officer and the driver were treated and later released from a local hospital after the early Sunday.
The 53-year-old driver was arrested after being discharged and faces a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Police say the officer was traveling down a street when the driver pulled out in front of him from a side street.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stung By Tariffs, Harley-Davidson Shifting Some Production Overseas
- NFL Reportedly Denies Chiefs Lineman’s Request To Add M.D. To Jersey
- Trump Insults “Filthy” Restaurant That Booted Sarah Sanders
- Trump Attacks Jimmy Fallon After Host Apologizes For “Hair Show”
- Stewart Powers Storm’s Late Run To Topple Wings 97-76
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures