DWI Suspect Slams Into Arlington Police Car
ARLINGTON (AP) – Arlington police say a suspected drunken driver crashed into a patrol car while an officer on DWI patrol was responding to a major accident call over the weekend.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the officer and the driver were treated and later released from a local hospital after the early Sunday.
The 53-year-old driver was arrested after being discharged and faces a charge of driving while intoxicated.
Police say the officer was traveling down a street when the driver pulled out in front of him from a side street.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sleepless Nights For Tiger Woods
- Abreu Headlines NASCAR’s ‘Next’ Stars
- Baseball’s Most Athletic Field Crashers
- Bill Prohibiting Local Fracking Bans Headed To The Governor’s Desk
- This Week In Golf: McIlroy Downs Woodland To Win WGC-Cadillac Match Play
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures