Manziel Back With Browns After Time In Vegas
CLEVELAND (AP) – Johnny Manziel has reported for practice after the wildly popular rookie quarterback spent the holiday weekend in Las Vegas.
Manziel is taking part in the Browns’ organized team activities this week. He took advantage of a break from workouts over the weekend to go to Vegas, where he hung out with New England tight end Rob Gronkowski, attended a UFC fight and was captured on video spraying champagne in a nightclub.
Manziel’s actions were documented throughout the weekend on social media. He seemed to address any criticism of what he does in his free time by posting a photo on his Instagram account of his Browns playbook and iPad with the caption: “Guess it’s impossible to enjoy the weekend and study?”
Manziel is expected to challenge Brian Hoyer for the Browns’ starting job.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- This Week In Golf: McIlroy Downs Woodland To Win WGC-Cadillac Match Play
- 5 Rule Changes To Make Sports More Enjoyable
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo With Discounts & Deals
- Cowboys McClain Gets Dismissal Of Charges
- Pothole Repair Continues As More Rainy Weather Approaches
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures