The mission of the Autism Treatment Center is to assist people with autism and related disorders throughout their lives as they learn, play, work and live in the community. ATC is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation providing its services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services include residential, educational, therapeutic, adult programs, diagnostics and research. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 and TXA 21’s 11th annual Stephanie’s Day event for special needs children and their families will be Saturday, June 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at NorthPark Center. Free face painting, music by The Que Pastas, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey ambassador clowns, Kelly and Becky, Mavs Dancers and ManiAACs and more, plus plenty of great resources for parents. We hope to see you there!
- Free Historic Home… But There’s A Catch
- Fire At Practice Facility Near Texas Tech Football Stadium
- Teen Arrested After Lying About Gang Rape
- New Search For Michael Chambers Comes Up Short
- N. Texans From England Saddened By London Terror Attack
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures