Autism Treatment Center
The mission of the Autism Treatment Center is to assist people with autism and related disorders throughout their lives as they learn, play, work and live in the community. ATC is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation providing its services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services include residential, educational, therapeutic, adult programs, diagnostics and research. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 and TXA 21′s 11th annual Stephanie’s Day event for special needs children and their families will be Saturday, June 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at NorthPark Center. Free face painting, music by The Que Pastas, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey ambassador clowns, Kelly and Becky, Mavs Dancers and ManiAACs and more, plus plenty of great resources for parents. We hope to see you there!
- Ex-State Senator, UT Vice Chancellor Farabee Dies
- 11 Indicted In Dallas-Area Drug Ring, Ties To Jail
- Plano Father Killed In Bizarre Drunk Driving Accident
- Irving Man Arrested For Stepson’s Death
- Norfolk State Tops Texas Southern 76-66
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures