The mission of the Autism Treatment Center is to assist people with autism and related disorders throughout their lives as they learn, play, work and live in the community. ATC is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation providing its services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services include residential, educational, therapeutic, adult programs, diagnostics and research. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 and TXA 21’s 11th annual Stephanie’s Day event for special needs children and their families will be Saturday, June 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at NorthPark Center. Free face painting, music by The Que Pastas, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey ambassador clowns, Kelly and Becky, Mavs Dancers and ManiAACs and more, plus plenty of great resources for parents. We hope to see you there!
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures