The mission of the Autism Treatment Center is to assist people with autism and related disorders throughout their lives as they learn, play, work and live in the community. ATC is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation providing its services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services include residential, educational, therapeutic, adult programs, diagnostics and research. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 and TXA 21’s 11th annual Stephanie’s Day event for special needs children and their families will be Saturday, June 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at NorthPark Center. Free face painting, music by The Que Pastas, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey ambassador clowns, Kelly and Becky, Mavs Dancers and ManiAACs and more, plus plenty of great resources for parents. We hope to see you there!
- Lighting Strikes Family Car, Another Bolt Hits Close To Woman’s Home
- Pig On The Run Captured In Downtown Dallas
- Dallas Mavericks Report Inappropriate Behavior, Domestic Violence By Former Employees
- Bedford Police Seek Suspect Who Stabbed Another Man
- Sen. Donald Huffines Blasts Dallas Leader’s Stance On NRA
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures