It’s not unusual to throw rice at the married couple, but can you do it in real life? Here are some timeless traditions that don’t seem to translate to the real world.
- Silver Alert Issued For Missing Azle Man
- Hero Dog Shot By Burglars While Protecting Teen, Reports Say
- College Basketball Games of the Week: Kansas, Texas Tech Clash At Top Of Big 12
- Florida Governor: Ban Gun Sales To Underage And Mentally Ill
- US Companies Distant Themselves From NRA As Pressure Mounts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures