ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Arlington are looking for a missing 10-year-old boy who is believed to have run away from home.
Forrest Lawrence was last seen at around 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday night at his home in the 8400 block of Redheart Street. He was punished for problems at school and ordered to go to his room. When family members went to check on him later in the evening, the boy was missing. After a brief search, police were notified about the situation at around midnight.
Lawrence has a history of running away from home. Authorities do not suspect foul play.
The boy has been described as a black male, about 4 feet tall and around 65 pounds. He has black hair cut into a mohawk style. He was last seen wearing black shorts and a black shirt.
In the past, the child has been located hiding in the backyards of nearby homes. Police are encouraging southeast Arlington residents to check in their yards for anything suspicious, and call 911 immediately if anything is found.
- Police Release Pictures Of Arlington Road Rage Suspect Vehicle
- Dallas Police Searching For Sex Assault Suspect
- Texas Gasoline Prices Down Nickel, Reach $2.04 Gallon
- Kahn: Baseball’s Unwritten Rules Are Ridiculous
- Texas Pilot Pleads Guilty To Hauling Drugs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures