NEW YORK (AP) – The NBA will play regular-season games in Mexico City and London as part of its extended global schedule for next season.
The Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves will play at the Mexico City Arena on Nov. 12. The Milwaukee Bucks will face the New York Knicks at The O2 on Jan. 15.
The two regular-season games will follow the NBA global preseason games in October that will feature five teams — Brooklyn, Cleveland, Miami, Sacramento and San Antonio — playing a series of games in Brazil, China, Germany and Turkey.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver says, “These regular-season games will bring the excitement and incredible competition of our league to more fans in Europe and Latin America.”
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Plano Leaders On Board For DART Rail Line To DFW Airport
- Church Hostage-Takers Killed After Slitting Throat Of Priest
- General Mills Expands Flour Recall After 4 More Illnesses
- Sanders Urges Fans To Rally Behind Clinton As DNC Heats Up
- History And Hostility As Clinton Ascends To Nomination
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures