NEW YORK (AP) – The NBA will play regular-season games in Mexico City and London as part of its extended global schedule for next season.
The Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves will play at the Mexico City Arena on Nov. 12. The Milwaukee Bucks will face the New York Knicks at The O2 on Jan. 15.
The two regular-season games will follow the NBA global preseason games in October that will feature five teams — Brooklyn, Cleveland, Miami, Sacramento and San Antonio — playing a series of games in Brazil, China, Germany and Turkey.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver says, “These regular-season games will bring the excitement and incredible competition of our league to more fans in Europe and Latin America.”
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ‘Chasing Dreams’ Exhibit Shares Immigrants’ Experience In MLB
- Family Dispute Arises Over GoFundMe Campaigns
- North Texas Flood Victims Struggle Without Flood Insurance
- Day Of Service Honors Legacy Of MLK In North Texas
- Storms Leave Debris And Frightened Residents In Their Wake
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures