NEW YORK (AP) – The NBA will play regular-season games in Mexico City and London as part of its extended global schedule for next season.
The Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves will play at the Mexico City Arena on Nov. 12. The Milwaukee Bucks will face the New York Knicks at The O2 on Jan. 15.
The two regular-season games will follow the NBA global preseason games in October that will feature five teams — Brooklyn, Cleveland, Miami, Sacramento and San Antonio — playing a series of games in Brazil, China, Germany and Turkey.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver says, “These regular-season games will bring the excitement and incredible competition of our league to more fans in Europe and Latin America.”
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bautista Hits 3-Run HR, Blue Jays Beat Rangers 3-1
- Some Women-Only Screenings Planned For ‘Wonder Woman’
- With New Law, Lyft, Uber Set To Return To Texas Capital City
- Gregg Allman Of The Allman Brothers Dies At 69
- Gov. Abbott Signs Bill Providing Better Security For Judges
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures