NEW YORK (AP) – The NBA will play regular-season games in Mexico City and London as part of its extended global schedule for next season.
The Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves will play at the Mexico City Arena on Nov. 12. The Milwaukee Bucks will face the New York Knicks at The O2 on Jan. 15.
The two regular-season games will follow the NBA global preseason games in October that will feature five teams — Brooklyn, Cleveland, Miami, Sacramento and San Antonio — playing a series of games in Brazil, China, Germany and Turkey.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver says, “These regular-season games will bring the excitement and incredible competition of our league to more fans in Europe and Latin America.”
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Retail Gasoline Prices In Texas Hold Steady At $2.11 Gallon
- Mansfield ISD Parents Scramble After School Decision
- Judge Moving Ken Paxton Securities Fraud Case Out Of Collin County
- The Fan’s WrestleMania 33 Preview
- Rangers Officially Sign Odor To 6-Year Extension
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures