Once again it’s time for our annual obsession with watching kids spell words most of us can’t pronounce and the tradition has sparked a new social media trend.
People are posting pictures of themselves watching the Scripps National Spelling Bee — and posting them online with with the hashtag “spellfie.”
Get ready to see a slew of spellfie’s Thursday night as 12 students compete in the finals.
One of them is a teen from Fort Worth. Click here to read more about him.
I WANNA BE BATMAN
Sometimes the best speeches are short and sweet.
It is the season of graduation speeches — and this certainly wins the award for shortest — and cutest!
This is a preschool graduation — where each kid steps to the microphone to say their name and what they want to be when they grow up.
One adorable 5-year-old says, “I’m Jathan Muhar, and I want to be Batman!”
Ben Affleck watch out! Jathan is coming for your job.
Sometimes when you hear a good beat, you’ve just got to bust a move and you can’t be shy about it!
This video of two Korean babies is blowing up online with nearly four million hits in two days.
The little girl is getting down to the music, while the little boy isn’t feeling it as much.
But after she taps him on the arm, he breaks it down just a little bit.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texas Family Credits Cancer Research For Daughter Being Cancer-Free
- Dallas Man Goes To Jail After Voter Fraud Plea
- Officers Touched By Child’s Thank You Note For ‘Saving Us From Bad People’
- Heavy Rains Bring Floods To Areas Of Texas Hit By Harvey
- Hawaii Tourist: ‘It’s A Lavaberg, The Size Of A Van, Floating In The Sea!’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures