Spurs’ Parker Misses Second Half With Ankle Pain
Sports Fan Insider
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Spurs guard Tony Parker missed the second half of Game 6 of the Western Conference finals because of left ankle soreness.
Parker had eight points in the first half Saturday, then was sitting on the bench when the third quarter started. Cory Joseph replaced him in San Antonio’s lineup.
San Antonio was trying to clinch a second straight trip to the NBA Finals. Oklahoma City led 49-42 at halftime.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers And Julius Thomas
- Hospital Of Dallas Ebola Patients Posts Poor ER Benchmarks
- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence
- Dallas Police Prepare To Test Thousands Of Old Rape Kits
- Ebola Impacts Arlington Couple’s Anniversary Cruise
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: