Spurs’ Parker Misses Second Half With Ankle Pain
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Spurs guard Tony Parker missed the second half of Game 6 of the Western Conference finals because of left ankle soreness.
Parker had eight points in the first half Saturday, then was sitting on the bench when the third quarter started. Cory Joseph replaced him in San Antonio’s lineup.
San Antonio was trying to clinch a second straight trip to the NBA Finals. Oklahoma City led 49-42 at halftime.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Westbound I-635 At Midway Full Closure On Dec. 1st
- Romo, Cowboys Set To Play Eagles For NFC East lead
- Texas A&M And LSU Set For Thanksgiving Clash
- Judge Rejects Kyle Widow’s Request For New Trial
- No. 5 Baylor Likes To Spread It Out And Run
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: