Spurs’ Parker Misses Second Half With Ankle Pain
Sports Fan Insider
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Spurs guard Tony Parker missed the second half of Game 6 of the Western Conference finals because of left ankle soreness.
Parker had eight points in the first half Saturday, then was sitting on the bench when the third quarter started. Cory Joseph replaced him in San Antonio’s lineup.
San Antonio was trying to clinch a second straight trip to the NBA Finals. Oklahoma City led 49-42 at halftime.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Homeowners Stalled From Installing Solar Power
- 2 North Texas UPS Locations Among Those Breached By Malware
- DPD Inadvertently Posts Phone Numbers Of Crime Victims
- SeaWorld Drops Appeal Of OSHA Violation
- Police Chief David Brown To Spend $1M+ On Body Cams
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: