Spurs’ Parker Misses Second Half With Ankle Pain
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) – Spurs guard Tony Parker missed the second half of Game 6 of the Western Conference finals because of left ankle soreness.
Parker had eight points in the first half Saturday, then was sitting on the bench when the third quarter started. Cory Joseph replaced him in San Antonio’s lineup.
San Antonio was trying to clinch a second straight trip to the NBA Finals. Oklahoma City led 49-42 at halftime.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Car Jacking Suspect
- Plano’s Vision Of The Future Now The Subject Of Controversy
- Judge Halts Worker’s Comp Claim For Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham
- Blue Bell Voluntarily Recalls All Of Its Products Due To Possible Health Risk
- Driver Rescued From Burning Car By Police Had Just Seconds To Live
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: