Body Recovered From Lake Ray Hubbard
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Perry: Top Official Resigning Over No-Bid Contract
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered
- 3 Men Arrested In Shooting Death, Robbery Of Dallas Mom
- Affidavit: Killer Left Mall With Body Of Christina Morris In Trunk
- 24-Hour Manhunt Ends After Truck Slams Into Police Cruiser
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures