DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- CBS11 I-Team: Inspections Missed On Local Flood Control Projects
- Dallas Man Says He Was Kicked Off Flight Because Crew Was Uncomfortable
- Attacker Who Gouged Out Man’s Eye Back On Street
- Consumer Justice: More Fans Claim Cowboys Ticket Ripoff
- Holiday Lights Display In Grand Prairie Rain Delayed
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures