DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Drugmaker Pfizer Decides Not To Break Up Business
- US Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love Picks Ryan Moore For Last Spot
- Prescott-Wentz Showdown On Horizon? Well, Romo Might Be Back
- What’s In A Name? For Arnold Palmer Iced Tea And Lemonade
- Dallas Police And Fire Pension In Crisis, Retirees Concerned
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures