Body Recovered From Lake Ray Hubbard
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys Looking At ‘Uphill Battle’
- DFW-Bound American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing
- High School Students Among Six Killed In Car Crash
- Study: Action-Packed TV Might Make You Snack More
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures