DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Roach Scores 20 As Texas Beats No. 8 Texas Tech 67-58
- No. 24 TCU Rebounds With 96-73 Win Over Iowa State
- TCU’s Fisher Injures Knee, May Miss Season
- Suit Filed Against Former Mesquite Cop Who Shot Unarmed Man
- 2 People May Have Frozen To Death In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures