Body Recovered From Lake Ray Hubbard
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Facebook CEO Wants More Students To Explore Tech
- Orders For Samsung Note 4 Phone Begin Friday
- GM To Introduce New, High-End Cadillac Next Year
- FDA Tweaks Food Safety Rules Due Next Year
- Heisman Watch: Jameis Winston’s Repeat Bid Against History
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures