Body Recovered From Lake Ray Hubbard
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Car Burglary Suspect Caught Using Stolen Credit Cards
- Black Friday Shoppers Already Setting Up Camp
- Officials Confirm Another Quake Near Irving, TX Tuesday Afternoon
- No. 6 TCU Takes Same Approach Visit To Longhorns
- Dallas Nurse Amber Vinson Asks Bridal Shop For Refund
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures