DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Dallas confirmed that a body was pulled from Lake Ray Hubbard late Sunday night.
Officers were first told about the incident at about 6:45 p.m. on Sunday evening. A 28-year-old man had been reported missing after swimming at the lake, in the 550 block of Locust Grove Road. Authorities began to search the lake for the missing person.
The man’s body was found just before 10:00 p.m. in an area of water about six feet deep. The case is being investigated by police as an accidental drowning.
The name of the victim has not yet been released.
- Shooting Has Maryland High School Placed On Lockdown
- On The Menu For McDonald’s: Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Aldridge’s Double-Double Fuels Spurs By Warriors, 89-75
- North Texas Water District Reponds To Erin Brockovich’s Quality Concerns
- WKU Wins Consecutive NIT Games For 1st Time Since 1948
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures