GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Less than a week after police in Grapevine asked for help identifying the person they believed placed a hidden camera in a local restaurant bathroom, there has been an arrest.
Last week a worker at the Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store on South Main Street in Grapevine found a video camera disguised as an electrical outlet in one of the public restrooms.
Monday afternoon detectives investigating the incident arrested Andrew Boden of Irving. Boden is believed to be the men captured in photographs captured on the hidden camera. Tips from the public helped police identify Boden and get a warrant for his arrest.
The 64-year-old was taken into custody without incident, charged with Improper Photography or Video Recording, and after posting $2,000 bond at the Grapevine Police jail was released.
Officials say the case is still under investigation.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Lose Big Lead And Game To Indians
- Road Rage Victim’s Family: ‘It’s Tough For Us All, But We’ll Make It Through’
- Public May Soon Have Access To 300-Year-Old Forest
- Praise, Criticism Of Supreme Court Decision On Temporary Travel Ban
- Dallas Among Cities Challenging Texas Sanctuary Cities Law In Court
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures