GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Less than a week after police in Grapevine asked for help identifying the person they believed placed a hidden camera in a local restaurant bathroom, there has been an arrest.
Last week a worker at the Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store on South Main Street in Grapevine found a video camera disguised as an electrical outlet in one of the public restrooms.
Monday afternoon detectives investigating the incident arrested Andrew Boden of Irving. Boden is believed to be the men captured in photographs captured on the hidden camera. Tips from the public helped police identify Boden and get a warrant for his arrest.
The 64-year-old was taken into custody without incident, charged with Improper Photography or Video Recording, and after posting $2,000 bond at the Grapevine Police jail was released.
Officials say the case is still under investigation.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UT And Coppell’s Connor Williams Likely First Round Pick In NFL Draft
- President Bush Admitted To Hospital With Blood Infection
- DeSoto Residents Catching Ride On Star Transit
- Woman Takes Turn For The Worst, Drives Into Wet Cement
- Police Investigating Dallas Cowboys Player For Domestic Violence
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures