Update: Police released an update stating that James Thomas Coe has been found. Further details about his discovery were not immediately released.
GREENVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Greenville are searching for a missing 94-year-old man. James Thomas Coe was last seen leaving his home at around 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon.
According to authorities, Coe was on his way to an appointment at Hunt Regional Medical Center, but he never arrived. He left his home driving a light tan 2009 Chevrolet Impala with the Texas license plate RFD-735. Family members stated that, while he does not suffer from any medical disorders such as dementia, he does have diminshed cognitive skills as a result of a series of illnesses.
“There has been no information received during the inital investigation which leads us to believe Mr. Coe’s disappearance has any connection to any foul play,” said Assistant Chief Scott Smith.
Coe has been described as 5 feet 11 inches tall and 130 pounds with white hair and blue eyes. He was last wearing a gold and yellow tracksuit.
Anyone with information on Coe’s location is urged to contact the Greenville Police Department immediately at 903-457-2900, or Hunt County Crime Stoppers at 903-457-2929.
- Texas’ Castro Again Says He’s Not Planning Gubernatorial Run
- President Trump: US To ‘Totally Destroy’ North Korea If Threatened
- Walgreens, Rite Aid Revise Store Purchase Deal To $4.38B
- Jerry Jones Admits Not Always On ‘Same Side’ As Commissioner Goodell
- Hollywood, L.A. Light Up Twitter After Small Quake
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures