DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police have arrested a North Texas teacher for allegedly having sex with two of her teenage students.
Police did not release the name of the school where Pamela Jones, 35, is a teacher. They say both victims were 16 years old.
Jones had sex with one of the students in her car at an apartment complex located at the 10000 block of Forest Lane in April, according to police.
Authorities say the other encounter happened at her home located in the 700 block of Calcutta in May.
Both incidents were reported to Dallas police by a Desoto High School coach.
Jones has been charged with Sexual Assault of a Child, a 2nd degree felony and is being held on $50,000 bond.
The DeSoto ISD says Jones did not work for the district but did work for “Athletes for Change”a residential treatment facility.
The school districts points out staff members are not on school campus and only treat students at the facility. The district says it is “disheartened” at the accusations.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Children Hurting At Border And In Our Own Backyards
- Illegal Immigrant Families Arrive In Downtown Dallas
- Kate Spade Foundation To Donate $1M For Suicide Prevention
- North Texas Family Credits Cancer Research For Daughter Being Cancer-Free
- Dallas Man Goes To Jail After Voter Fraud Plea
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures