Fomer Cowboy Speaks About Dez’s $55k Rookie Dinner
DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – As a rookie with the Cowboys in 2010, Dez Bryant was told that it was his responsibility to pick up the tab for a dinner with teammates. Some of those teammates ran wild with the most expensive items they could find on the high-end steakhouse menu, and when the check came, it was $55,000!
Recently on Fox Sports 1’s “Back of the Shop,” Dez Bryant reflected back on the infamous night. “The way I look at that is some guys do it just to be [expletive]. I could’ve easily went off on every last one of them, but I didn’t. I kept myself together, and I wanted to change that. So you know what I did, went out there and did my thing. Now they’re allowing me to call the shots.”
What exactly did Dez Bryant spend $55,000 on? Former Dallas Cowboy Jesse Holley joined Shan & RJ and talked about the night … that included one of the rarest bottles of alcohol in the world!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TCU Security Guard Arrested For Improper Photography
- Fort Worth Neighbors Braces For Another Storm
- Leaking Sulfuric Acid Found At Houston-Area Storage Facility
- Internet Billionaires Face Off In Renewed Texas Space Race
- 1 Dead, 2 Seriously Injured In Dallas Accident
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures