IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have held steady this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump stands at $3.46 per gallon. Retail prices nationwide rose a penny this week to reach an average $3.66 per gallon.
The travel association survey found Amarillo has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.36 per gallon. The most expensive gasoline was found in Dallas at $3.53 per gallon.
AAA experts say gasoline prices this summer are likely to remain in the range of year-ago costs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Obama Administration Commutes Dallas Man’s Prison Sentence
- Rescue Crews Risked Their Lives In Palestine
- Armed Robber Steals $100K From Bank In Fort Worth
- Welcome To Texas: Texas Country Reporter
- Officer’s Rape Conviction Set Aside After Accuser Admits Lie
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures