IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have held steady this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump stands at $3.46 per gallon. Retail prices nationwide rose a penny this week to reach an average $3.66 per gallon.
The travel association survey found Amarillo has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.36 per gallon. The most expensive gasoline was found in Dallas at $3.53 per gallon.
AAA experts say gasoline prices this summer are likely to remain in the range of year-ago costs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- EPA Keeps Scientists From Speaking About Report On Climate
- With Possible Injury For Bailey, Cowboys To Audition Kickers
- Customers Complain About Dallas-Based Medical Supply Company
- Parents Of Missing Girl In Court, As Officials Work To ID Body Found
- Bergdahl Could Get Life In Prison For Endangering Comrades
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures