IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have held steady this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump stands at $3.46 per gallon. Retail prices nationwide rose a penny this week to reach an average $3.66 per gallon.
The travel association survey found Amarillo has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.36 per gallon. The most expensive gasoline was found in Dallas at $3.53 per gallon.
AAA experts say gasoline prices this summer are likely to remain in the range of year-ago costs.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Speaker Straus: ‘No I Won’t’ Block Texas Bathroom Bill
- Mistaken Identity Leaves Allen Barber Explaining He’s Not A Shooting Suspect
- Sister Says UK Attack Victims Were ‘Having The Time Of Their Lives’
- Texas Appeals Court Overturns Ex-Baylor Player’s Conviction
- Death Rates Up For Middle Age Whites With Little Education
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures