DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was arrested Friday after the Dallas Police Department says he sexually assaulted 15-year-old teenager.
It happened at the McDonald’s located at 11800 Abrams Road.
The suspect, Marques Elder, 29, allegedly sexually assaulted the boy in the restroom of the fast food joint.
Elder was transported to Lew Sterrett jail and charged with Indecency with a Child/Contact, which is a 2nd degree felony.
Police have asked anyone with additional information about the crime to contact Detective Jessica Criddle at 214.671.4207.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Romo On Cowboys Practice Field For First Time All Season
- Police Investigate Vandalizing Of Trump’s Hollywood Star
- TxDOT Preparing Equipment For Winter Weather
- Stolen Base At World Series Means Free Taco At Taco Bell
- ‘Good Housekeeping’ Picks The Best Toys Of 2016
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures