15-Year-Old Boy Sexually Assaulted At McDonalds
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man was arrested Friday after the Dallas Police Department says he sexually assaulted 15-year-old teenager.
It happened at the McDonald’s located at 11800 Abrams Road.
The suspect, Marques Elder, 29, allegedly sexually assaulted the boy in the restroom of the fast food joint.
Elder was transported to Lew Sterrett jail and charged with Indecency with a Child/Contact, which is a 2nd degree felony.
Police have asked anyone with additional information about the crime to contact Detective Jessica Criddle at 214.671.4207.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman Takes Dramatic Picture Of North Texas Weather
- North Texans Come From Miles Around To Help Tornado Victims
- Single Mom Fired Before First Day Over Facebook Post
- Your Health & The Reusable Grocery Bag Trap
- Nowitzki Still Working With Mavs In Trouble Against Rockets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures