FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Trump Backers Cry Foul Over Loss At Arizona GOP Convention
- People In Lindale Clean Up After And Relive Friday Tornado
- Sixth Victim Found Dead From Palestine Flooding
- Minors Injured In Church Van Crash In Fort Worth
- Dallas Homeowner Shoots, Kills Burglary Suspect
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures