FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old
- Chaos Amid Protest At Cleburne High School
- Coppell High Student Creates Crisis Response Team
- Perry Decries Election Of 1st Gay Texas A&M Student Prez
- Texas A&M Tightens Policy On Who Can Sponsor Outside Speaker
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures