FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- McKinney Teen Honored For Saving Drowning Child
- Thief Pays For Cadillac’s Wash And Detail, Then Steals It
- Keidel: Does Ezekiel Elliott Deserve Six Game Suspension?
- Fort Worth Crews Battling 5-Alarm Warehouse Fire
- Steve Bannon Out As White House Chief Strategist
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures