FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LA Angels Get Ian Kinsler From Detroit For 2 Minor Leaguers
- Cow Escapes Nativity Scene, Takes Stroll Down Interstate
- Tom Ridge Returns Home Nearly A Month After Heart Attack
- Homeland Secretary: Border Wall Would Help Ease ‘National Crisis’
- Texas 18-Year-Old Indicted On Charges Of Trying To Aid IS
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures