FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Despite Litigation In US DraftKings Expands To UK
- Calls To Local Hotline Up Following Suicides Of Plano East HS Teens
- In Old Town Keller, Moving A Symbol Of The Past For Future Parking
- Dallas Police: Resident Shot And Killed Armed Burglar
- Ryan Leaf On Manziel’s Situation: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Think The NFL Has Much To Offer’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures