Fatal Fort Worth Fire Thought To Be Accident
FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman Takes Dramatic Picture Of North Texas Weather
- Johnson County Deputy Hurt After Bridge Collapse
- Single Mom Fired Before First Day Over Facebook Post
- Your Health & The Reusable Grocery Bag Trap
- Nowitzki Still Working With Mavs In Trouble Against Rockets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures