FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas Man Sentenced To Life In Stomping Death Of Toddler
- Bruins Win Dramatic Game 7 And, Is It Finally The Capitals Year?
- Genetic Sleuthing Bolsters Food Poisoning Searches
- Tears Flow As Victims Of Waffle House Shooting Remembered
- Candlelight Vigil To Be Held For Fallen Dallas Police Officer
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures