FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Support Pours In For Damaged Jewish Cemetery Near St. Louis
- WWE: Why Naomi Will Reclaim The SmackDown Women’s Title
- Texas Bill Would Bar Immigration Enforcement In ‘Safe Zones’
- Protest Planned For House Speaker Paul Ryan’s Texas Visit
- 7 Earth-Size Worlds Found Orbiting Star; Could Hold Life
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures