FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Amber Alert Issued For Teen Believed To Be In Danger
- Mother Whose Children Died In Hot Car In May Arrested
- Man Charged With 7 Counts Of Deadly Conduct
- Parkland Trauma Staff Recalls Police Ambush
- Goodbye Valley View Mall, Hello Dallas Midtown
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures