FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Auto & Tech Industries Clash Over Talking Cars
- Sigma Nu Suspends Texas A&M Chapter After Drug Death
- Mosquito Battle Continues Across North Texas As Peak West Nile Season Arrives
- Car Catches Fire After Crashing Into Packed School Bus
- Welcome To The Trump-Clinton Conspiracy Election
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures