FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arlington Police Identify “Several” Students Responsible For Hate Graffiti
- Gates Leaves Boy Scouts Presidency, Defends Gay Adults Policy
- AP Source: Rockets, D’Antoni Agree On 4-Year Deal
- Flooding At North Texas Lakes Keeps Some Areas Of Parks Closed
- Starr Apologizes To Baylor Sex Assault Victims
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures