FORT WORTH (AP) – Officials say they believe a North Texas house fire that killed two women resulted from an accident.
The fire happened in eastern Fort Worth early Tuesday. In a statement Thursday, Fort Worth fire Battalion Chief Richard Harrison said arson investigators have ruled the cause of the fire “undetermined,” but they’ve concluded that it wasn’t intentionally set.
Authorities say three other adults and two children were able to escape the flames.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas Criminologist Dissects Missing Richardson Girl Case
- Oops: Wrong Roof Replaced In Fort Worth Neighborhood
- Teacher’s Aide Arrested For Sexually Explicit Texts With Student
- Leaders Pitch DFW Region To Lure Amazon’s HQ2
- Brother Of Mavericks Guard Devin Harris Killed In Car Crash
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures