Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have the sci-fi thriller Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
Cruise plays a U.S. Army Major William Cage battling aliens called Mimiks when he finds himself reliving the same battle day after day.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 4th Of July Weekend Sports TV Guide
- Dallas To Spray For West Nile After Second Trap Tests Positive
- September Arguments Set For Texas School Finance Case
- Texas Motor Speedway Asking Race Fans To Ditch The Confederate Flag
- Six-Year-Old Dies 2 Days After Being Pulled From Fort Worth Pool
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures