Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have the sci-fi thriller Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
Cruise plays a U.S. Army Major William Cage battling aliens called Mimiks when he finds himself reliving the same battle day after day.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Winter Storm Brings North Texas To A Halt
- Oklahoma State Gets Back On Track, Tops TCU 82-70
- NFL Commissioner Deposition Shown At Super Bowl Seating Trial
- Ice Strands DART Rail Passengers For Hours
- Winter Weather Putting A Chill On Texas Food Truck Profits
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures