Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have the sci-fi thriller Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
Cruise plays a U.S. Army Major William Cage battling aliens called Mimiks when he finds himself reliving the same battle day after day.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Tech Upsets No. 9 Iowa State 78-73
- Jones Helps Texas A&M Outlast Tennessee 67-61
- Abbott Donors Have Strong Week; Inaugural Turnout Lags
- Bomb Threat Against 2 Planes At Atlanta’s Main airport
- Plano Police Arrest Suspect With Possible Link To Burglaries
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures