Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have the sci-fi thriller Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
Cruise plays a U.S. Army Major William Cage battling aliens called Mimiks when he finds himself reliving the same battle day after day.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Senate Approves Open Carry Of Handguns
- Texas House Passes Biker Safety Bill Days After Shooting
- Too Many Bikers, Not Enough Lawyers
- No Boats Allowed On Lake Worth
- Group That Organized Biker Meeting Gets City Proclamation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures